• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie supporters are mass replying to this with snake emojis.

the time is now for tswizzle to endorse her sister in arms

also...

9e0e6211-01a2-4a1a-9njj4d.jpeg

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
possible, but also that one Morning Consult poll showing Sanders with a bizarrely high share of the black vote relative to literally everyone else in the field keeps showing up in all of my feeds everywhere so I'm covering every possible Take Base
I mean I was talking about Bernies Latin American support, but I guess that makes things even better. We'll see how the polls end up later down the road, but I just can't see Warren getting the nom with just well off white people. If we're talking about who should drop out.... either way it's too soon to tell.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Thank god I didn't watch the debate lmao.

That last exchange, without any context of what happened, gives me the impression that Warren is bitter she's losing idk lol

You should watch the debate, because the most bitter exchange during the debate was Bernie not letting go of the fact 1990 was 30 years ago.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
holy shit steyer is destroying in the cnn after debate coverage. anyone watching this? what world am i living in?

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
Like, even if this blows up Warren's campaign, it's hard to see how it's good for Sanders. What person that supported Clinton over Sanders in 2016 is not going to look at this and see sexism everywhere.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah. I'll say that Steyer truthfully wants to better the world. It comes from an innocent place.

He'll stay in until SC, imo, and prob drop after being decimated.

Edit: My boy Mitch!
That was my take as well, just a dude using his fortune to step up and help because he sees the mess we're in and it pisses him off.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I don;t like the redscare, but refusing to shake hand with Sanders is going to get played in a lot of places.

She should have sucked it up if even if she was absolutely disgusted with Sander's/

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
I don;t like the redscare, but refusing to shake hand with Sanders is going to get played in a lot of places.

She should have sucked it up if even if she was absolutely disgusted with Sander's/

Would a man just suck it up? Also, women are constantly told to suck it up and put on a good face.

The last few days have proven that systemic sexism crops up everywhere, whether people mean it to or not. :/

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Every time we're left with any kind of gender debate, the debate itself further reinforces why there needs to be a further gender debate. It's like a perpetual motion machine that only stops when there's no woman left in a race.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017

As I've said before, a lot of people who should know better have been fucking up these past two days.

Suck it up? WHY.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Occasionally I appreciate Bernie's passion and what he fights for, but it always goes back to finger wagging and everyone else not being a real progressive, and then ends with saying Hillary isn't qualified to be president.

May 26, 2019
Those debates don't matter at all. All the candidates have basically said the same things 6 different times. I don't even know why there were six debates in the first place. So pointless to have so many debates in the first place.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
stan culture becoming part of our politics has made all of this so much stupider.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
These debates are good for nothing more than memes and sound bytes. Terrible format to learn anything from the candidates. There's too many of them, the interviewers always slant questions and the short format is a disservice to all candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.