• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Warren says that Bernie has been "friends and allies for a long time, and I have no doubt that we will continue to work together to defeat Donald Trump and put our government on the side of the people."

What does it mean when he extends a hand in friendship and she refuses?

Elizabeth Warren is a legitimately smart person. So she must have thought about this. She refuses to shake hands.
It means she has the emotional and intellectual maturity to recognize that Sanders is still a friend and political ally but is probably not too pleased with him at the moment for lying

Why does everything have to be a goddamn conspiracy

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Warren says that Bernie has been "friends and allies for a long time, and I have no doubt that we will continue to work together to defeat Donald Trump and put our government on the side of the people."

Elizabeth Warren is a legitimately smart person. So she must have thought about this. She refuses to shake hands.

He called her a liar on national television. And after, when given bait, she switched from the option of persecuting Bernie to something else.

Be thankful.

Oct 25, 2017

Sanders says that Elizabeth has "been a very good friend of mine. We have worked together in the Senate for years. Elizabeth Warren and I will continue to work together, we will debate the issues."

What does it mean when he walks away from her after shaking his head and waving his hands in dismay at her?

Bernie Sanders is a legitimately smart person. So he must have thought about this. He refuses to shake hands.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Sanders says that Elizabeth has "been a friend of mine for some 25 years and I think she is a very, very good senator."

What does it mean when he walks away from her after shaking his head and waving his hands in dismay at her?

Bernie Sanders is a legitimately smart person. So he must have thought about this. He refuses to shake hands.

I do not recall this. Can you provide evidence?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the last few days have been like opening the thread to that guy with pizza with the apartment on fire gif.

I won't even front. When that DNA Test hit, I thought Warren was done. I'm glad that wasn't the case.
I thought she was DOA because of that too.
I can't give Warren any more money. Like, legally.
Rules shouldn't apply to me. This is VERY unfair.
where's the adam super-pac.

Oct 25, 2017
I do not recall this. Can you provide evidence?
It's your exact same post, just reversed, so I'm kind of confused by your confusion...

But if you want a source for that quote: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/12/us/politics/warren-sanders.html

"Elizabeth Warren is a very good friend of mine," Mr. Sanders, of Vermont, said. "We have worked together in the Senate for years. Elizabeth Warren and I will continue to work together, we will debate the issues."

Nov 20, 2017
Hey cool

vrjvzbqohva41.png

Ayahuasca

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling
Warren is bad at math. November 1990 to January 2020 is less than 30 years.

And apparently there's video of Bernie back from the 1980's in which he says a female can win the Presidency? Who is lying?

Not a good a day for Liz.

Biden admitting the war he voted for was a mistake is pretty damning to being commander in chief. Dude isn't qualified just like Bloomberg's stop and frisk automatically eliminates him.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

Go ahead and ask any woman in your life if a guy arguing this makes him seem sympathetic to women and not a pedantic arsehole begging for a chance to correct a woman. I can guarantee you that no one on this planet is going to care about 10 months difference when her point is so succinct.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Go ahead and ask any woman in your life if a guy arguing this makes him seem sympathetic to women and not a pedantic arsehole begging for a chance to correct a woman. I can guarantee you that no one on this planet is going to care about 10 months difference when her point is so succinct.
The crowd LITERALLY laughed at him.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017

Plus, Warren knew the last time Bernie won a contested election, and chose 30 years, hoping to get him to react exactly the way he did.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017

And apparently there's video of Bernie back from the 1980's in which he says a female can win the Presidency? Who is lying?

Not a good a day for Liz.

Biden admitting the war he voted for was a mistake is pretty damning to being commander in chief. Dude isn't qualified just like Bloomberg's stop and frisk automatically eliminates him.

*surejan.gif*

Your entire first sentence is mansplaining pedantry.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Plus, Warren knew the last time Bernie won a contested election, and chose 30 years, hoping to get him to react exactly the way he did.

sounds like bait. To me it's like console wars things, when you say your platform has X amount of hours on Xbox live instead of saying how many consoles sold. She's not the only one to beat a Republican, so she picked the time needed to exclude Bernie to get a good political point in.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
There wasn't a risk. He can't help himself.

I think he's like any old guy who hedges more towards being inherently sexist than not - they can help themselves if they're paying attention and not under stress. Which, obviously, he wasn't paying attention, and a live broadcast debate is a stressful situation.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
sounds like bait. To me it's like console wars things, when you say your platform has X amount of hours on Xbox live instead of saying how many consoles sold. She's not the only one to beat a Republican, so she picked the time needed to exclude Bernie to get a good political point in.

To be honest, Bernie lost the last contested election he ran in.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
If there's one thing that triggers the male ego it's being told a woman accomplished something he didn't.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Warren laid out a trap that involved her deliberately excluding Sanders my months, so she could lie on national television in a way that would force her to admit she was wrong, for a cheap political point against someone that she wants to deescalate tensions with. When the country is already inherently sexist against women and she gains little from this episode being dragged out.

Because reasons. Those who understand strategy are standing in awe, clearly.

Last edited:

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
really Bernie just desperately lacks friends not on twitter to defend him from this sort of stuff because he's bad at it

like Doesn't matter if he was wrong. Or is lying, Biden had a brick wall of defenders in Congress when he was being attacked early on even though he was 1000% in the wrong. Dems in congress fended off bad insinuations about Biden's character like he was an overwatch payload and totally threw Kamala and Booker under the bus for trying to come at him the way they did

Fact that Bernie doesn't have anyone to do that other than I guess Nina Turner is sort of a problem

like let's say Warren tried to insinuate that Biden was sexist because like yeah no shit he is

Pelosi and basically the entire house would be trashing her like idk, Bernie twitter is right now

Status
Not open for further replies.