• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
B4AV5n.gif

This man argued that one Donald J. Trump shall hence forth be known as Donald "King Master Emperor Lord Chancellor" Trump and can do anything he wants as long as it is in "America's best interest". The GOP can't decide if it wants witness or not but hey, what's the end of democracy as we know it.

As long as we can stick it to those libs. Isn't that right Gollum?

cdQt_J-_QbyrHoeg3ZnLdlZIiRbLhcx5LJ8fDQDVNtc.jpg

In other news, the dem primary rages on. Warren was up, and now she is down. Pete was up, and now he is down. Bernie is now the new hotness, but will he burn bright or burn out?

2ud716.jpg

Tulsi still sucks.

Reminders:
1) This thread isn't a venting ground for ResetEra threads you don't like, that's what the complaining channel on Discord (that no one who isn't already a member can see) is for.
1.5) Don't complain about OT Threads. We all want a better world, let's focus on the issues and not on being tone police.
2) This thread isn't a Twitter feed or live TV comment feed, provide context (as in tweet text or a video link/some attempt at transcription, respectively) for what you post.
3) Ignore these reminders at your own peril.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIKE BLOOMBERG 2020! BECAUSE WHY NOT ADD MORE ADS.

screen-shot-2020-01-14-at-10.46.32-pm.png

The meatballs will consume all.

US PoliEra 2020 |OT 1| THE ANTI BENGHAZI
US PoliEra 2019 |OT11| MOTHERFUCKER IMPEACHED
US PoliEra 2019 |OT10| Go Absent Yourself
US PoliEra 2019 |OT9| I'm really glad I'm not on Twitter nearly enough to understand all the references
US PoliEra 2019 |OT8| WHITE HOUSE ADMITS TO QUID PRO QUO WITH UKRAINE
US PoliEra 2019 |OT7| It's happening
US PoliEra 2019 |OT6| Have You Hurd About These GOP Retirements?
US PoliEra 2019 |OT5| She's got a plan for that, now sashay away
US PoliEra 2019 |OT4| Folded like a DOG
US PoliEra 2019 |OT3| YOU WERE AT MY WEDDING, DENISE
US PoliEra 2019 |OT2| #President Pelosi
US PoliERA 2019 |OT1| You down wit' NDP? (Yeah you know me!) Who's down wit' AOC? (This whole party!)
US PoliERA 2018 |OT13| And now the fun starts
US PoliERA 2018 |OT12| The Moscow Project
US PoliERA 2018 |OT11| The Hunt for Blue November
US PoliERA 2018 |OT10| McConnell is "mule piss"
US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING
US PoliERA 2018 |OT8| Democrats projected to gain F5 seats
US PoliERA 2018 |OT7| Tell Me The Bad Things That Happened Since I Fell Asleep
US PoliERA 2018 |OT6| An Unmitigated Disaster
US PoliERA 2018 |OT5| A Total Goat Rodeo
US PoliERA 2018 |OT4| Sweetheart, this is Watergate, goodbye!
US PoliERA 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan
US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.
US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Rick Wilson getting death threats to his family this morning. How are you guys?

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bernie 2020

I was here.

Also, the trial is a sham, but I think even the average American can kinda see that.

OP
OP
TheHunter

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Snicker*

Don't forget avatar.

Can't be using a seashell Mr.Whitey.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That meatball image is cursed.

I want to believe Bernie will prevail! 5 days to Iowa

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
GOP wants quick end amid belief they'll defeat witness vote. Top Rs believe final vote on acquittal could happen as early as tomorrow night. "The leader would have the right of first recognition, and if he wanted to move to closing arguments I suspect we'd do that," Thune said https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1222734554689163265
Manu Raju

@mkraju
McConnell expected to move quickly to acquit Trump if Friday's vote for witnesses and docs is defeated - as GOP leaders believe they are closing in on the votes necessary to block any witnesses. Dems will force votes but acquittal would happen soon after https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/politics/witness-vote-mitch-mcconnell-plans/index.html

09:11 - 30 Jan 2020

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Bitch is perfectly okay with one of Trump's lawyers saying a sitting President can do whatever they want to win an election.

Fuck Republicans.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
That would suck.
I know he'll be acquired, but not calling witnesses is the ultimate act of a cover up (to say nothing of ignoring subpoenas of people and documents).
Also, I really, REALLY don't want to see the orange clown gloating during the SOTU. It would be like salt in a wound.
Pelosi controls the timing of the SOTU, why not just delay it a month if the witness vote fails. That way Trump can't gloat while the news is hot off the presses. In a month or so it will be old news and inevitably more damning stuff will come out just making him and all the GOP look guilty of a coverup. Then let them do the SOTU where Trump bragging about being aquitted just seems like old news to the country.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could say I was surprised that Bloomberg has been so successful at purchasing his way into the top ~4.

I haven't watched network TV in years, but I've been taking care of my mom at my house recently and she watches it.
Bloomberg has ads non-stop slamming Trump. I haven't seen a single ad from another Dem. I'm in DC and it's like no one else is running.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I'll tell you what, that argument by Dershowitz just put me into camp Bernie.
Fuck this country, we need a REALLY BIG reset

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
So, are we going to see any of these moderate asshole Dems like Manchin, Sinema, and Jones vote yes to acquit so Trump can gloat about his "bipartisan acquittal" at the SOTU and on the campaign trail for months?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

Omg this ad is GOOD. Loffler and Collins Are dead.

A runoff between Warnock and Collins? Good luck.

Hopefully it'll be more of a "Operation Icing on the Cake" type of deal than a "Oh Christ if we don't win this we're literally all gonna die"

Let the Democrats take one last victory lap before assuming the presidency (and Senate majority).

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Here's Campbell Soup stupid statement of the day.

Can't wait for black and white attack ads in a few months.

[construction worker leaning on a shovel] "Work around here has been harder and harder to come by. The coronavirus virus promised to change that, but things don't look any better to me."

[lady placing a crate full of fish in to a pickup truck] "It's harder and harder to provide for our families, but the coronavirus doesn't seem to care at all."

[voiceover] "The coronavirus took millions of dollars from the CDC in January 2020 alone."

[guy in a baseball hat] "The coronavirus doesn't care about folks like us."

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
That would suck.
I know he'll be acquired, but not calling witnesses is the ultimate act of a cover up (to say nothing of ignoring subpoenas of people and documents).
Also, I really, REALLY don't want to see the orange clown gloating during the SOTU. It would be like salt in a wound.
Imagine if he ends up getting re-elected after all this. At that point I just don't know what else we can do but push for secession.

Status
Not open for further replies.