• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Whoooole lotta posters in OT just jumped straight to their conclusions without waiting for substantial corroboration, evidence, or further elaboration. They haven't waiting for any response or anything from Biden. Just straight to the most extreme position.

Just wait and see where this goes, ffs.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to see anyone getting banned for silly reasons or anything, so just remember:
Reminders:
1) This thread isn't a venting ground for ResetEra threads you don't like, that's what the complaining channel on Discord (that no one who isn't already a member can see) is for.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Whoooole lotta posters in OT just jumped straight to their conclusions without waiting for substantial corroboration, evidence, or further elaboration. They haven't waiting for any response or anything from Biden. Just straight to the most extreme position.

Yeah seriously what with the sexual assault allegations and all the inappropriate touching incidents how dare anyone jump to conclusions about his behavior!

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Well damn, just heard I'll be taking a 20% pay cut as my company tries to keep costs manageable. Income is just frozen right now because clients are afraid to spend money on anyhting.

I'm lucky I still have a job though with 80% of my pay. And more relieved now that my upcoming trips have been cancelled, which will help keep the next month or so affordable. Could be worse, could've been laid off and be really fucked right now, so I'm definitely still privileged here. But sucks all the same.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018

Considering that Biden and Reade were in a room together alone when it occurred, what kind of further clarification would you expect to receive? Additional victims? You're not going to find more corroboration directly because there were no witnesses.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017

Honestly very mature of Inslee to only ask for Trump to be the 20th best starting QB or so. He wasn't asking for much.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Honestly if these allegations are substantive, the party needs to toss him. Bernie becomes the nominee, he takes a moderate VP.

The hate for Trump will bring in most Democrats. It's doable, we are better than Republicans and it will show.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah seriously what with the sexual assault allegations and all the inappropriate touching incidents how dare anyone jump to conclusions about his behavior!
Considering that Biden and Reade were in a room together alone when it occurred, what kind of further clarification would you expect to receive? Additional victims? You're not going to find more corroboration directly because there were no witnesses.
Sorry, but I personally need more than a he said, she said accusation that no one in the mainstream media has touched yet before I jump to the "I'm going to sit out the election and contribute to Trump's reelection" position like many are in OT.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Inslee come on at least rep the Seahawks with that comment.

Bernie becomes the nominee, he takes a moderate VP

Bernie will not be the nominee even if Biden turns out to be some kind of Epstein grade serial abuser, sorry. Everyone's still on the ballot, campaigns can be reactivated and as we know from Super Tuesday it's not like you need money or on the ground campaign to beat Bernie.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I really dont get it you say you want people back to work but you doing not a goddamn to help the states. Why is he so fucking stupid.

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't realize there were 3 different iterations of:

"Please don't let Trump turn the Judiciary into a wholly owned subsidiary of GOP Inc"

"Eh, how about no"

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
I really dont get it you say you want people back to work but you doing not a goddamn to help the states. Why is he so fucking stupid.

Trump really does not care or emphasize with people. He'll make deals with them for his benefit but he really does not care if people die. If for some reason he could kill only blue voters and spare red voters, he would legit do it to secure his reelection.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

A scathing editorial from ⁦⁦@theobserver⁩'s editorial board regarding ⁦@SenatorBurr⁩: "He is toxic to his party. He is embarrassing to North Carolina. Clearly, his problems are not going to go away. So why isn't he?" https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/editorials/article241497186.html …

Trump is getting hammered by millions in Democratic campaign ads depicting his response to the coronavirus as negligent and inept.

But the main super PAC backing his reelection has been silent in response — and Trump's political advisers are not happy. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/trump-coronavirus-superpac-148932?nname=playbook&nid=0000014f-1646-d88f-a1cf-5f46b7bd0000&nrid=0000014e-f0fe-dd93-ad7f-f8ff7e290000&nlid=630318 …

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Yep, that tweet from Tulsi is right in line with experts and the locals-without the intelligence to know the state of community spread, you have to stick with pretty extreme social distancing measures.

The good news is that we have 6-8 weeks before hospitals can start to see real progress in getting patients discharged out of their ICUs, so we have time to DPA out testing so we can do a a 300,000-400,000 a day, set up help for workplaces to start fever monitoring employees, and create tracker smartphone apps w/ differential privacy datasets for policy makers (still likely illegal, deal with it later). Do all this + antibody tests + treatments to keep people out of ICUs, reduce infectiousness, or reduce their stays and we can start to recover pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.