• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

US PoliEra |OT12| The Moscow Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
This new forum layout sure is something to get used to for mobile, thankfully people seem to have mentioned things I'd have mentioned in the bugs thread so maybe some things can be tweaked for the better. I suppose this is a good a time as any but can anyone provide me a link to the PoliERA discord via PM?

In political news I hope Dershowitz gets heaps of spotlight on him once the services are over for H.W. just as long as it happens, hate how the media can't multi-task for anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I’m really REALLY not feeling this redesign. I cannot see myself being on this forum as much.
While I disagree (it's not that bad) I can sympathize but it's pretty hard to find the level of discourse in here elsewhere so I hope you stay. I appreciate reading your posts and I'd hate to see anyone leave because they don't like the redesign. To me the looks of this place is second by far to the content

Oct 25, 2017
Tim Walz is in a really good position in MN. The DFL won a sizable majority in the state house, and the GOP has a bare 34-33 majority in the state senate because the chamber wasn't up and the special election to replace Michelle Fischbach (who ascended to the LG office when Smith got the appointment) was in a very red district.

The GOP has absolutely no room for error, and if someone in a blue or purple district dies or has to resign - not unlikely - they could lose the chamber and give us a trifecta before 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.