• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Hungary dealing with the SOCIAL MENANCE of George (((((((((((((((((🌍🕎🐔 S O R O S 🐔🕎🌍))))))))))

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I misunderstood the similar threads function when i first saw it, i thought it was other threads the thread creator has made, so you could easily see if the thread creator had a habit of making troll threads lol

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Swalwell thinks more Democrats should appear on Fox News to try and combat the indoctrination. Personally think if you're in the Fox News deep end, that probably isn't the best way to reach you, if you can even be reached at all.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
The constant left hand sidebar for navigation seems needless for me on the desktop.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the answer.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God this upgrade is like Destiny 2, everything fixed in 1 was ignored. Where's my scroll to the bottom of the thread arrow on mobile 😡

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
The downside with nominating Beto is that his supporters will stay home on Election Day due to all their calves cramping :/

Status
Not open for further replies.