• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
God this upgrade is like Destiny 2, everything fixed in 1 was ignored. Where's my scroll to the bottom of the thread arrow on mobile šŸ˜”
It's an option you can enable in preferences. Unfortunately it's still missing the refresh button, so if someone answered you while I was reading the rest of the page that's why.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Swalwell thinks more Democrats should appear on Fox News to try and combat the indoctrination. Personally think if you're in the Fox News deep end, that probably isn't the best way to reach you, if you can even be reached at all.

TBH I don't think its that bad an idea. You just have to be on your A game because you know most of the Fox News hosts are more interested in taking swipes at you then having good faith conversations.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Swalwell thinks more Democrats should appear on Fox News to try and combat the indoctrination. Personally think if you're in the Fox News deep end, that probably isn't the best way to reach you, if you can even be reached at all.
I feel like Fox News would stop inviting them the second that kind of plan starts working. The same way they quickly cut away when some person on the street tells them they're full of shit.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I hope the Dems drag her back in after Jan because there is no way I would trust what she has to say with the Republicans running this committee.

Thing is, the CIA just got their work lied about. She went and talked with Erdogan's nutty people to watch THAT. Spooks get piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed when their dangerous work is ignored or disparraged.

Hannity is getting desperate. Wonder what Cohen knows.

About his work for Cohen or President Sundowner's?

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
I actually like this bug šŸ˜‚
IDt9ZvT.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Things change. you either adapt or are left behind. If this is a better format for the admin and IT then I'm cool with it. Long as I have you peeps to occasionally vent my true feels at, I'm good.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
If we can't have a down button that takes us to the last post on a page (instead of two screen lengths past that), then we need an AJAX refresh button. Actually just give me the latter.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I'm not getting this at all. There's a preference setting for notifications for all posts in watched threads. Maybe that's on for you?

I do keep getting this though. Dark theme will never die!
Nah it's just the same notification for the same post from 1AM lastnight. It just never goes away.

Edit: ah now it's your post. So the last notification just refuses to clear.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
David Jaffe saying we should give Milo platform is so disappointing. What's wrong with these videogame dudes and their stupid free speech bent.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
While we're all notably discussing the site redesign, I only just noticed that BlastProcessing adopted my Nancy/Nancy mashup as an avatar and I am well pleased.

Also I can't get one theme to stick, it keeps going back and forth between light and dark!

Also wanted to follow up my initial respose about HW's death, where I said I had mixed feelings-- I still voted against the guy and think he used racism to get elected and ignored the AIDS crisis and furthered policies that hurt the poor. He was terrible. And somehow we've had far, far worse. At least HW wasn't actively trying to break the country. The lowest of bars, but I long for political opponents that are at least less evil, if still evil.

Edit: Obligatory gratuitous emojis. šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ™„šŸ˜ šŸ„“

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

TBH I don't think its that bad an idea. You just have to be on your A game because you know most of the Fox News hosts are more interested in taking swipes at you then having good faith conversations.

EDIT: Wait did I post this twice? What? Ok I think the new layout is messing with my head or something >_<

Oct 25, 2017

The Manafort memo on Friday "will be public," Mueller's office tells me, indicating prosecutors will detail for all to read what prosecutors believe the ex-Trump campaign chair lied about. Should be interesting reading.

Flynn Tuesday, Manafort Friday. Trump meltdowns guaranteed.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So like, about all this NC-09 stuff: When exactly should we hear if they do decide to hold a new election or not (and I really don't see how they don't at this point, but is there any timeline on when we should know about that right now)?

Oct 26, 2017
I'm fairly annoyed that the President of the United States openly committed witness tampering this morning and for most part we just got half-serious / snarky responses on Twitter.

I feel the desire to make clever Twitter quips is replacing the ability to have genuine outrage when serious things happen.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Anyone else getting a lot of errors that say "you must acknowledge all warnings before taking any action?" But I don't see any newly received warnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.