• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
This new forum layout sure is something to get used to for mobile, thankfully people seem to have mentioned things I'd have mentioned in the bugs thread so maybe some things can be tweaked for the better. I suppose this is a good a time as any but can anyone provide me a link to the PoliERA discord via PM?

In political news I hope Dershowitz gets heaps of spotlight on him once the services are over for H.W. just as long as it happens, hate how the media can't multi-task for anything.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if I don't love it because it's cluttered or because I'm just not used to it yet or a combination of both.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

WI's Elections Commission - three Democrats and three Republicans - unanimously opposes the proposed legislation.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Just give it some time guys. Any real problems will get sorted out and the rest we'll get used to. 🙂

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really REALLY not feeling this redesign. I cannot see myself being on this forum as much.
While I disagree (it's not that bad) I can sympathize but it's pretty hard to find the level of discourse in here elsewhere so I hope you stay. I appreciate reading your posts and I'd hate to see anyone leave because they don't like the redesign. To me the looks of this place is second by far to the content

LinktothePastGOAT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hate to be that guy but can we NOT fill up this thread with the redesign talk? Like all i see is redesign talk.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Tim Walz is in a really good position in MN. The DFL won a sizable majority in the state house, and the GOP has a bare 34-33 majority in the state senate because the chamber wasn't up and the special election to replace Michelle Fischbach (who ascended to the LG office when Smith got the appointment) was in a very red district.

The GOP has absolutely no room for error, and if someone in a blue or purple district dies or has to resign - not unlikely - they could lose the chamber and give us a trifecta before 2020.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really could use a new thread because of Watched Threads breaking on a lot of the older ones.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
DirectConsiderateIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.