US PSN Deals (12/6) The Game Awards Sale

Oct 27, 2017
How lame, most of the VR titles aren't on sale. I was hoping for a discount on Tetris Effect. I already got Moss when it released on Pc.

Oct 25, 2017
Just looked it up and we're both wrong. Cane out September 28. Close to October though. Hmm well still out longer than bf5.
2 days to October.

My point is, Hitman 2, Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 have all gone 50% off in a month or so of release. Even BO 4 has a 30 USD version now which contains the main part of the game.

People only seem to notice BFV though.

Once a game starts catching negativity on this board, nothing stops it. Look at PUBG.

Oct 27, 2017
2 days to October.

My point is, Hitman 2, Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 have all gone 50% off in a month or so of release. Even BO 4 has a 30 USD version now which contains the main part of the game.

People only seem to notice BFV though.

Once a game starts catching negativity on this board, nothing stops it. Look at PUBG.
I've seen people say Hitman bombed too. We'll just have to wait for sales

Oct 30, 2017
Nice sale. Could have sworn I saw No Man's Sky somewhere else for $10 tho. Physical of course.lol. Still a nice sale overall.

Sep 16, 2018
How lame, most of the VR titles aren't on sale. I was hoping for a discount on Tetris Effect. I already got Moss when it released on Pc.
I just impulse bought Beat Saber and Tetris Effect yesterday, so in that sense I'm glad they didn't go on sale today!

Jul 25, 2018
How is BF5 5 bucks more expensive here than what they advertise in BF1? LOL

Also why is FIFA 19 30 bucks but no one seems to think that is a disaster but since BFV does it that game is DOA?
I thought the banner to get BFV for $30 was on Xbox only? FIFA 19 came out two months before BFV.

Basically the Black Friday sale from 2 weeks ago is back.
Already I see RE7 Gold for $25 which wasn't on sale in BF, and BFV for $36 which also wasn't on sale.

Goddamn, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider is already 50% off.
It was 50% off on BF on PSN.

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe that for AN ENTIRE CONSOLE GENERATION, Sony's online store team has been consistently unable to run their online store. They are an embarrassment, it is fucking ridiculous.

Broken links, broken filters, the fucking usual. Every sale.

Whoever is in charge.... WHY are they in charge? Sony is on top, they have no excuse.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
This baffles me. Other services have had it for years and years, it's a clear revenue stream for them, one which you'd think they'd be doing everything to encourage.
Xbox just added it a year ago. I agree though, it's an obvious revenue stream. Some times Sony doesn't like money. Maybe you can buy a PSN code on Amazon or GameStop and gift him the code at Xmas?

Oct 27, 2017
Nice deal on odyssey. I bought origins last year around this time on steam for 30 though, think I'll hold off a bit due to me being hooked to RDR right now.

Oct 25, 2017
Sony's stupid system won't even let me buy the Arcade Edition of SF since I have the original.
That’s crappy.

However, seasons 1 and 2 are pretty much guaranteed to be discounted during Capcom Cup (next weekend) and so you might be able to get them both for 20 bucks. That would give you the equivalent of AE.

If not next week then very soon after because season 4 will be starting in a month if not sooner.