• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
How lame, most of the VR titles aren't on sale. I was hoping for a discount on Tetris Effect. I already got Moss when it released on Pc.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
tempting sales for afew games in the list but the backlog in giant, so I will try to hold and not impulse buy.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A Way Out is finally on sale. Thank God. I'm getting it for sure (and maybe Celeste and Odyssey too).

curley

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Valiant Hearts? Does that mean a sequel might be incoming?!!

...kinda like Dragon Age being on the sale.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
For anyone even remotely interested in What Remains of Edith Finch, $10 is a great price.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just looked it up and we're both wrong. Cane out September 28. Close to October though. Hmm well still out longer than bf5.

2 days to October.

My point is, Hitman 2, Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 have all gone 50% off in a month or so of release. Even BO 4 has a 30 USD version now which contains the main part of the game.

People only seem to notice BFV though.

Once a game starts catching negativity on this board, nothing stops it. Look at PUBG.

Oct 27, 2017
2 days to October.

My point is, Hitman 2, Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 have all gone 50% off in a month or so of release. Even BO 4 has a 30 USD version now which contains the main part of the game.

People only seem to notice BFV though.

Once a game starts catching negativity on this board, nothing stops it. Look at PUBG.
I've seen people say Hitman bombed too. We'll just have to wait for sales

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nice sale. Could have sworn I saw No Man's Sky somewhere else for $10 tho. Physical of course.lol. Still a nice sale overall.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
How is BF5 5 bucks more expensive here than what they advertise in BF1? LOL

Also why is FIFA 19 30 bucks but no one seems to think that is a disaster but since BFV does it that game is DOA?
I thought the banner to get BFV for $30 was on Xbox only? FIFA 19 came out two months before BFV.

Basically the Black Friday sale from 2 weeks ago is back.
Already I see RE7 Gold for $25 which wasn't on sale in BF, and BFV for $36 which also wasn't on sale.

Goddamn, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider is already 50% off.
It was 50% off on BF on PSN.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been waiting to double dip on Celeste, this might be the best chance I get I guess.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe that for AN ENTIRE CONSOLE GENERATION, Sony's online store team has been consistently unable to run their online store. They are an embarrassment, it is fucking ridiculous.

Broken links, broken filters, the fucking usual. Every sale.

Whoever is in charge.... WHY are they in charge? Sony is on top, they have no excuse.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13250

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sweet. Another reason to enjoy the awards! I missed out last time on Tomb Raider so I won't for get this time.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
This baffles me. Other services have had it for years and years, it's a clear revenue stream for them, one which you'd think they'd be doing everything to encourage.
Xbox just added it a year ago. I agree though, it's an obvious revenue stream. Some times Sony doesn't like money. Maybe you can buy a PSN code on Amazon or GameStop and gift him the code at Xmas?

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Donut County worth $9? Or do I wait for it to dip lower. I have a huge backlog.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Nice deal on odyssey. I bought origins last year around this time on steam for 30 though, think I'll hold off a bit due to me being hooked to RDR right now.

Oct 27, 2017
Aww man no Tetris Effect on sale? Is $30 for Shadow of the TR any good? I'm debating whether or not pulling the trigger on it.

Oct 25, 2017
Sony's stupid system won't even let me buy the Arcade Edition of SF since I have the original.
That's crappy.

However, seasons 1 and 2 are pretty much guaranteed to be discounted during Capcom Cup (next weekend) and so you might be able to get them both for 20 bucks. That would give you the equivalent of AE.

If not next week then very soon after because season 4 will be starting in a month if not sooner.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Celeste is easily the best indie platformer of all time. Main game is not too hard either, it's a pretty good difficulty.