• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll bite on Celeste now. I've been wanted it, but I kept putting it off because if I'm honest, the only reason I'm getting it on PS4 instead of Switch is I want the platinum trophy lmao

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
In on Life Is Strange: Before the Storm and LiS2: Epi 1. Both for twelve bucks in total is great.

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LiS2 doesn't seem to be getting a ton of support. I'm gonna play it, but when all the episodes are out. Hope they see an uptick in sales when the full game is out.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Celeste FINALLY on sale on PS4. Been waiting all year for a discount. Buying it.

Other than that I can't believe Sony didn't discount any of their titles. No God of War, Spider-Man, or VR titles like Astro Bot, Firewall, or Tetris Effect. Also hoped to see 11-11 or Life is Strange 2 Complete Season on sale. Not interested in just buying Episode 1.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
No it was definitely up on PSN BF1 today a few hours ago. The deluxe edition was for $39. In sale right now its $47.
I just now checked BF1 on PS4. There is indeed an offer to purchase the Deluxe version for 50% off at $39.59, which is better than the regular sale price for everyone, but I don't see a way to get just the regular edition for $30 like Xbox has.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
How is BF5 5 bucks more expensive here than what they advertise in BF1? LOL

Also why is FIFA 19 30 bucks but no one seems to think that is a disaster but since BFV does it that game is DOA?

because one is freaking FIFA and the other is a relatively unsuccessful game lol what kind of question is this