• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

This is for US region only, according to news sites.

You will want to:

1. Sign up for a Trainer account on the Pokemon site.
  2. Download and install Pokémon Pass app for mobile devices
  3. Sign into the app.
  4. Go back to Pokémon site and agree the conditions.
  5. Then go to the Pokémon Pass and optionally agree or disagree with the services it provides.
And then you're done.

SoftTaur

Oct 25, 2017
damn if only there was sort of way to send these to people without leaving the house
we just dont have the technology

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda cool, but no way I'd ever do it if it means downloading an app on my phone. I miss when I could just bring my DS to places and get the mystery gift.

I don't have much room to complain though, I'd probably be too lazy to go regardless. I've missed several just from not caring quite enough, even on wifi or when GS just handed out the paper codes.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Anyway to get these in Canada? Pokemon pass isnt even available here from what I see.

I'd appreciate greatly if someone can snag me a code (or two), or let me know if Canada can access this some how.

Please, and thank you in advance.

Think I've missed two of these stupid distributions, hate to miss this one especially. lol