• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
So this is how they get away with killing them. Cool.

How many Facebook Groups of shithead guards are going to be encouraging getting the flu, coming in for a day, then sneezing in a child's face??

WGMBY

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA
I definitely don't want to derail this thread, and I definitely don't want to claim that this didn't happen, it did. Canada has some horrible shit in it's past regarding indigenous folks that we're going to have to answer for. Residential Schools, eugenics board, forced adoptions, it's all unbelievably awful and I know there's a tonne I'm leaving out.

That being said, the forced adoptions stopped in the 1980s, and the Government is at least making some steps towards reparations. That's not to say that there aren't still issues and systemic racism and abuse still happening in Canada, it's just to say that it's not a formal policy like we're seeing here.

Really not trying to be confrontational! Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.
Nope, your info is most likely more accurate than mine. Sorry for the bad information.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
So, if US successfully passes indefinite detention, then, given their decision to withhold flu vaccine, would the camps go from being Concentration camps to stochastic death camps?

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Would Trump allow other countries to administer vaccines?
I highly doubt they would allow it because it would just show how shitty the US is behaving.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
What does "sealioning" mean?

main-qimg-648a98e3b45c9fe3ab1f905a9bf7828a

It's based on a webcomic. I would have interpreted it to mean Ben Shapiro style "debate me!" rhetoric, but apparently it means to put on a show of total naivety and cluelessness of a widely-known and easy-to-educate-yourself-on topic so you can ask offensive questions under the guise of not knowing any better and wanting to educate yourself, with the burden of finding proof and supporting arguments for basic fundamentals placed on everyone else rather than the questioner.