• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How cursed are we

• So cursed

Votes: 391 80.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Numbers are only numbers

Votes: 65 13.4%

• Total voters

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Behold, an omen of things to come! Exhibit A:

nUAOWfx_d.jpg

And it gets even worse:

B:

9LtuDDw_d.jpg

I don't need to tell you that this signifies the coming dark forces and this board will never be the same. We are already dead

PossibleGreedyEsok-size_restricted.gif

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
It's just is.
The devils number.

I for one welcome Satan to this forum.
Huh? But it is just a number, i myself do not believe in that typical superstitious. In taiwan, 6 is considered a lucky number.

Saying something like that is pretty inconsiderate because every culture differs in every country. Dont get me wrong, it is okay to have an opinion if lets say you considered 6 as a cursed number, but try not to be too blatant about it

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Huh? But it is just a number, i myself do not believe in that typical superstitious. In taiwan, 6 is considered a lucky number.

Saying something like that is pretty inconsiderate because every culture differs in every country. Dont get me wrong, it is okay to have an opinion if lets say you considered 6 as a cursed number, but try not to be too blatant about it

3 times lucky sounds devilish

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland

You're over thinking it, it's just one of the worlds oldest memes

Btw, it's not the number 6, but the number 666

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

666 is actually the devil number, not just 6.
And we all are joking here pal.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Even without reading the OP I can tell you for a fact that it is indeed cursed.