• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ouren

Poppy Works & Wolfgame
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty awesome that the Vita still gets support like this. I may pick it up just because.

I backed the game so I already own the PC version. I'm obsessive about the iOS port because the interface is just perfect for touch input.
Yea, I added touch inputs all over my version of the game! :D It feels really nice, even if its not as large as an iPad~!

We did the same thing for Factotum 90, which we are working on with them as well. The process is a little silly to do a "Remaster" on Vita, so it's taking a little longer than expected. Both are going in the hopper around the same time.

That's enough for me. Consider that a copy sold.

This game seems like a perfect Kotatsu game.
It really is. I'm really proud to have mad made this version of the game and be involved at all. It was important for me to make it PS TV compat, if not just because I happen to own one, but because then Streamers can play it on their capture kits~!

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Consider it sold the second it's out in PSN Europe. I have been waiting so long, the thirst is real.

Good job on porting the game!

Ouren

Poppy Works & Wolfgame
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Consider it sold the second it's out in PSN Europe. I have been waiting so long, the thirst is real.
Good job on porting the game!
Thanks for your patience! Sorry that Europe has to wait a little longer. I am hoping that maybe I can rush it past PEGI. All ratings boards want to see "the worst" parts of a game. It's kind of hard to know exactly what that means at any given time.
Hey, that's awesome. Very excited to play the game.
It's very important to me that our physical releases are as perfect as they can be. It doesn't make sense to send a bad version to manufacturing. This creates huge problems in the future for people we'll never know. I'd much rather be proud of the work I did now than be sad that we didn't take the time when we had the chance. :)

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
My last night in Tokyo is the 3rd. Maybe I should try and track one of these places down before I leave.

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I've played the (English) version and can confirm that it's awesome. Highly recommended (after the day one patch.)

Wish I could go to Japan and try these...ah well ^^"

(Hey Ouren!)

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Sooner then you think! The trailer will be posted on this channel if you wanna sub or w/e

Oho, so you do post here! Come visit us in the Vita Community thread, we ask about you a lot. :p

I've been holding off on the PC version this whole time because the Vita is a better fit for me in regards to text-heavy games. It has been torture seeing you update twitter but never having solid release info. :(

Still I understand and applaud your reasons. So in the end, :)

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll try going to one of these tomorrow. I hope I can play this on my Vita soon!

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like exciting times for the devs to see these collaborations. Been waiting to get my hands on a physical Vita copy.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for your patience! Sorry that Europe has to wait a little longer. I am hoping that maybe I can rush it past PEGI. All ratings boards want to see "the worst" parts of a game. It's kind of hard to know exactly what that means at any given time.
No worries! I waited this long so what so bad about waiting a little longer. It will make the game more special when I do play it.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Shame I won't be able to have any :(

We'll be in Japan in november, from the 13 to the 26 for the game's launch in Japan. If anyone wants to chat over drinks at the collab bars feel free to hit me up.

I'm one half of Sukeban Games by the way, nice to meet you all.

Congratulations on your success! Just wanted to say I love your game. Can't wait to see what y'all do next.

noggenFogged

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely adored this game, and would love another story set in this universe. I hope the event goes well!

Ouren

Poppy Works & Wolfgame
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Oho, so you do post here! Come visit us in the Vita Community thread, we ask about you a lot. :p

I've been holding off on the PC version this whole time because the Vita is a better fit for me in regards to text-heavy games. It has been torture seeing you update twitter but never having solid release info. :(

Still I understand and applaud your reasons. So in the end, :)
Oh! I didn't know! I just saw VA-11 HALL-A show up in my twitter feed from https://twitter.com/ResetEraNew

So glad this wasn't cancelled like other long awaited Vita games.
It's been a long road. I plan to support Vita after this too :)

I think I'll try going to one of these tomorrow. I hope I can play this on my Vita soon!
I'm so jealous

I absolutely adored this game, and would love another story set in this universe. I hope the event goes well!
Read Only Memories has some small story connections to VA-11 HALL-A. Maybe you'd like it.