• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Thanks to lashman

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamworks/announcements/detail/1697194621367940810

https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1714083119974577978

e08a78dfe21c5fbdb353bbf31660509a9f3b2628.jpg

Devs can also now configure DLC pages or bundle specific DLCs (like make a depot for customization DLCs, Story DLCs etc.)

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Meanwhile waiting for UI overhaul...

skeleton-computer.jpg
Yeah, still waiting for better Achievement notifications, like details on what i did to unlock said achievement. I believe the Nier Automata PC mod came with a customized achievement overlay which showed this info but was a tad bit too big.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Wish Valve would overhaul the library UI. Why can't I sort my games by release date or genre. Why doesn't the clicking on a game in your library pull up information from the store about the game with screenshots.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
I'm also surprise that Train Simulator has only around 500 DLC now. It was over 1,000 a few years ago iirc. Did they remove incompatible DLC from sale?

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I actually wonder if we might get some game store page updates next, before they actually do anything to the client and library.
The look and feel of these new dlc pages and the publisher pages seems like the new template they are going for and I expect they'll update the store pages to unify that design.

Xyber

Oct 27, 2017
Good, navigating Rocksmith DLC was a nightmare.

Whenever I wanted a song I just typed the name in the search box to find it, took 5 seconds.
This new layout just makes it easier to find recent releases, but if you already know that you want that latest pack it's still faster to just search for it.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Whenever I wanted a song I just typed the name in the search box to find it, took 5 seconds.
This new layout just makes it easier to find recent releases, but if you already know that you want that latest pack it's still faster to just search for it.
I generally just browsed for songs that I liked or knew, which meant looking through a giant list that didn't even remove songs I already owned.

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
This doesn't seem to help with my only actual Steam DLC-browsing problem: "what DLC is available for games I own?" Just... give me a list, of the ones I don't have. If it could exclude soundtracks and the like, even better.