• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's Dota underlords?

• VR Game

Votes: 100 26.7%
  • Dota spin-off

Votes: 119 31.8%
  • Artifact expansion

Votes: 80 21.4%
  • Defense of the Half-Life

Votes: 40 10.7%
  • Something new

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Custom game (Auto-Chess?), mobile, or something for Artifact I guess.

Can't remember the last time I wasn't disappointed by a Valve announcement so I'll just ignore it for now.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe their attempt at AutoChess since the mod team went with their own thing.

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
My disdain for auto-chess aside, I don't know how I'd feel about Valve making their own version of auto chess without the mod devs on board, the modders are doing their own thing now so I'd just forget about it and keep doing different things if I was Valve.

I think they'd catch a lot of flak if they came out with an auto-chess ripoff.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Would they really want to put more money into Artifact though? Right now it has 14 viewers on Twitch….

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They already said they do.
Wouldn't be the first time they turn a game around.
CSGO had an audience, Countersrike was always popular they just needed to get people to move over from the other games.

Artifact doesn't have an audience, i can't see people coming back

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
DOTA being Valve's new golden child is a rather unexpected turn in the grand scheme of things.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I only expect disapointment and be left wondering why the manpower wasn't used to get us more than 1-2 new hero per year.

Pellaidh

Oct 26, 2017
A VR exclusive Artifact expansion.

But no, I'm guessing it's an official Auto Chess game like a lot of people are saying. As much as I'd like them to fix Artifact, I hope that Valave wouldn't try announcing more Artifact news at TI after how poorly that went last time. And Artifact needs a lot more than just an expansion to fix it anyway.

Zoon

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's something mobile related since the Artifact mobile port is probably scrapped. I'd be surprised if it ends up being something else.