1. collige

collige

If the game only has one achievement, the method of calculation becomes far less reliable. The OP list uses the most conservative estimate possible, but it could be off by a factor of 2, 3, 4 etc

2. Dalik

Dalik

FFXIV is not on the list because it doesn't have achievements anyway.
    "Note: Games without achievements aren't present on this list, since the calculation method is based on that achievements API."

3. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

Has someone answered yet where the hell Dota2 is?

4. Tohsaka

Tohsaka

It doesn't have achievements, so it's not on there.

5. TheRedSnifit

TheRedSnifit

From the OP:

Note: Games without achievements aren't present on this list, since the calculation method is based on that achievements API.

6. Shodan14

Shodan14

Everyone was all up on the return of Black Isle and spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate. Now people know what to expect and some were not satisfied with the Pillars formula.

7. Spark

Spark

I agree. I'm so glad Nintendo killed their virtual console, don't need those musty old games on modern platforms. Now Microsoft just needs to discontinue backwards compatibility and Nintendo needs to stop selling their classic consoles and we can finally move forward.

8. xrnzaaas

xrnzaaas

Some very interesting numbers here. Sad to see really good games not selling all that well. Steamworld Dig 2 sold only 65 thousand copies so far, Virginia less than 50 thousand, Get Even 24 thousand.

9. Creamium

Creamium

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 549,457
    The Evil Within 2: 227,653

That's even lower than I expected, especially for TEW2. Even if this is just players and not total sales, it shows a clear picture in the turnout for these games.

10. dude

dude

Me too. While I liked PoE1, I feel like PoE2 takes the series to another level and it's one of the best CRPGs I've played.
    A shame it's not reflected in the sales :(

11. KainXVIII

KainXVIII

Crappy optimization does not help either (as in Dishonored 2)

12. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

Ah got you, missed that.

13. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

FF VI and IX are never going to get remakes aren't they.... :(

14. Nex Machina - 86,553

Oof.

[​IMG]

If there was ever a game I was rooting for success, it was Nex Machina but alas maybe in another timeline.

15. CrichtonKicks

CrichtonKicks

Hmm, that's surprisingly good for Wolfenstein given the doom and gloom surrounding it at launch. Legs look they were pretty decent.

16. Paladins is a top 10 game and we don't have a community here at all :(

edit:
    Oh I guess there is one now.

17. Rosa Lilium

Rosa Lilium

Ouch. Little Witch Academia only sold 5,102.

18. Falchion

Falchion

Wow this is crazy, just shows how big Counter Strike and TF2 were / are.