• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just announced at TI and on their Twitter

Sell me a beta key if old
(no seriously I'm buying)

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to TI finals at the end of this week, so I will get one! Can't wait!

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I wonder if the beta also translates into access to the release version, they did that with CS:GO.

Hopefully i'll be able to get one somehow.

Remachinate

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if those who have the Valve Family and Friends license will have access to the beta as well? Presumably we'd get Artifact for free at release at the very least.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
With every one of these tweets my lining up in Pax gets a bit longer... Stop advertising it, Valve! Just seeing that booth of yours on the convention map will already drive half the people attending to it cause it's such a rare occurrence.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
I think the biggest thing was them proving themselves with how good the game looks.

Yeah. I did a good 180 once I got a better idea of what they are doing and why. Now quite looking forward to it.
Total shit show to do a "teaser" trailer of no information other than to say you're making a dota card game.

Burritoad

Oct 25, 2017
This is great, Im so glad they had it in Vancouver this year or else I would have never had a chance to go.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited for this, I loved Dota but I couldn't get into it anymore, but I love CCG, so this should fill the void

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Complete Floor map.pdf
untitledwbfep.jpg

Booth 1314

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Really looking forward to see a complete game from competent players this weekend :D It's still my most wanted game this year!
Didn't they announce a small tournament for this weekend too?

Hopefully there are keys for reasonable prices after PAX. Would love to dive in during the beta.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
I want to try it out badly. Oh well, i wish all the ones who receive a copy a lot of fun. I will play Shadowverse in the meantime, until i can get my hands on the game.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One day left until PAX.

Really looking forward to see a complete game from competent players this weekend :D It's still my most wanted game this year!
Didn't they announce a small tournament for this weekend too?

Hopefully there are keys for reasonable prices after PAX. Would love to dive in during the beta.

I can see them giving beta access to people that pre-order it. Which would basically mean a quick early-access.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
In perspective, it was stupid to buy a dota 2 key since the gifts were not really that good, but I have a good time with it so I don't mind

Hope that the early access buyers get some worthy perks for spending money on something that is going to be F2P

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
So close to PAX I can taste it.

In perspective, it was stupid to buy a dota 2 key since the gifts were not really that good, but I have a good time with it so I don't mind

Hope that the early access buyers get some worthy perks for spending money on something that is going to be F2P

Artifact is not F2P, though.

replicantUK

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Really interested in seeing how this game looks, plays and lands with gamers.

Hearthstone continues to be successful 5 years later, meaning Valve is a bit LTTP.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Oct 26, 2017
I loved card games when I was younger but none of my friends liked them so I never had anyone to play against. I've tried Hearthstone and I do like it but I'm not too into it. Been looking for a good card game to really dig my teeth into.

I'd love a proper great card game on mobile though.

Oct 27, 2017
I loved card games when I was younger but none of my friends liked them so I never had anyone to play against. I've tried Hearthstone and I do like it but I'm not too into it. Been looking for a good card game to really dig my teeth into.

I'd love a proper great card game on mobile though.
If you end up liking this, it's coming to mobile as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.