• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be the real thing although I don't see anything on the social media. Might be a TGA announcement?

It's free + ads for revives and gold doubler

apps.apple.com

‎Vampire Survivors

‎Vampire Survivors is a roguelite time survival RPG game with minimalistic gameplay. The supernatural indie phenomenon that lets you be the bullet hell has arrived on mobile! The whole game is also playable in 1-4 player couch co-op in landscape. Hell is empty, the devils are here, and...
play.google.com

Vampire Survivors - Apps on Google Play

Slay thousands of hell creatures to survive in this roguelite pixel RPG!

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, steam deck was enough, now I'm truly fucked

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Time to start a third consecutive save. Damn. I'm already playing it on Steam AND Xbox!

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0d7.png

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This could end up really bad.

Wish they just charged money for the game though - not a fan of this ad system.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Wish this had a premium mode for no ads. Wiuld double dip for this to not get bored on the subway.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Without crosssave I think I'll pass. I can't start again for a 3rd time - especially right before an expansion to it.

Also it being ads, and being able to watch ads to earn more gold etc... Really turns me off of this version.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It's free + ads for revives and gold doubler

This would make me think it's not the legit game but apparently it's looking like it is?

Anyways that's cool, and I hope others enjoy, but I would rather pay $5 than have to watch ads for revives and gold doubling, especially since those two aren't really necessary.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Without crosssave I think I'll pass. I can't start again for a 3rd time - especially right before an expansion to it.

Also it being ads, and being able to watch ads to earn more gold etc... Really turns me off of this version.

Yeah, honestly, I can't be bothered to start a new save file on my phone and unlock everything all over again. But for new people this is gonna be BRUTAL.

Aminga

Oct 27, 2017
I downloaded it but nothing carried over from steam or the Xbox version? No cross progression or did I miss something?

Kyubajin

Feb 22, 2019
Just downloaded and tried it but the touchscreen control makes it impossible for me.

AAION

Dec 28, 2018
I played 20 minutes until dawn on a phone, I can lose 5000 to this easy

edit: portrait mode support. It's all over.

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah touchscreen does not work well for this game. Feels like a lot of input latency on top of just not feeling intuitive to control.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
I wonder how it will do. On pc there isn't much like it but on mobile there are hundreds of these 'survival' games

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I'll wait for official confirmation, should only be a couple of hours if real. I know there's been an issue-- at least on Google Play of scammers putting out malware disgused as legit titles.

Also, playing with touch controls sounds like it would be ass.

EDIT: Oh. No option for purchase? Ad-supported only? No, thank you then.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm...touch control doesn't feel as good as it does in the knock-off game survivor.io. Kinda sad, will still play it, but its by no means going to be my main device for it.

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the controls are awful on iOS.
I wonder if it could run on a retroid pocket though

Last edited:

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Just as an FYI for some questions in this thread :

- Controllers are supported
- The game can be played in landscape through a setting in the second page of the option menu

Ser Ignatius

Chicken Chaser
Apr 15, 2020
The touch controls will take a little to get used to but it's cool as hell that I can play it on my phone at work.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Wish this had a premium mode for no ads. Wiuld double dip for this to not get bored on the subway.
Not really what you're wishing for, but I recently bought this mobile game which is apparently similar to Vampire Survivor (which I haven't played yet).

It's very fun and this version is a 1 time pay. It's also on Steam Early Access if you want to read the reviews there.
play.google.com

20 Minutes Till Dawn:Premium - Apps on Google Play

Survive.! Evolve.! Thrive!!