• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Take your time guys.

And at least, it's now a bit easier to choose what to play early next year.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
For the best - take as much time as you need, and make the best sequel. The combat mechanics looked a bit rough but the environmental atmosphere was amazing! I can't wait to play it when it is ready!

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Happy team, happy game. Neither the devs at Troika or the first game itself had this chance, and I'm glad PDX is being accommodating.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Thank fuck. Early 2020 is loaded. That's ÂŁ50 less I need to spend those few months, I'll take it. Cheers mate.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
Great news, always wondered by companies rarely release in the Summer though. It's always barren with releases and with people being on vacation it just makes more sense to me imo. This gives me more time to compete the first game now!

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They should take all the time they need. I've waited this long, a few extra months won't hurt.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Thank you for moving it away from the super busy Q1-Q2 next year and take as much time as you need with this.
Another game for fall next year, has to be also a next gen launch third party title as well.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
I'm very glad, after people picking on the animations and enemy hit reactions. They should take all the time they need to polish it up.

Glad that Paradox does care about making the game the best it can be.

decoyplatypus

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
It's been 15 years since the original. Happy to wait a while longer if it means we get a worthy sequel (and an opportunity for more Bloodlines games in the future).

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I am so glad.

Game was gonna get buried by ff7 and cyberpunk, and it could also use some more time in the oven to polish it !

Super excited and will support it as soon as it's out !

Take all the time you need.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, this is for the best. Adhering to a strict release date is part of what contributed to the first games broken launch.

Give us the best and take as much time as necessary.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I feel this is more of a sales decision than a polish decision

Quite possibly but the extra time will probably help anyway. I can't think of a single open-ended RPG/immersive sim type game that couldn''t have used more time in the oven.

Also early 2020 was probably too busy anyway.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Well considering the state the first one launched in, this can only be a good thing.

The end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 is already too stacked.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
Good move all round and one that I'd imagine most were probbably expecting. More time to polish it and then release in a more favourable window.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
This would be a SWEET PS5/Xbox launch title. If they could port the fully featured PC version, I'd love to play that on new consoles.