GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017

I cannot stress enough that this is a 100 percent REAL documentary, that appeared on REAL television, that featured REAL vampire hunters interviewing totally REAL people, to solve REAL vampire murders, and to expose the truth that there are REAL vampires walking among us.

If you have Discovery+, you owe yourselves to watch this. Some might say that this is perhaps the dumbest thing they have ever watched in their entire lives, but I say this is the greatest journalistic expose in modern American history. Thank you Travel Channel for doing the REAL research the mainstream media refuses to do to bring us the REAL truth about what is going on in this country.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
If they team up with ghosts and jesus we're all fucked

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when discovery had cool science stuff nd not this nonsense? You too history channel

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Well shit. I'm still trying to get my head around their revelatory mermaid documentary from a few years back

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Remember when discovery had cool science stuff nd not this nonsense? You too history channel
This History Channel has always been wack, considering 90% of their content used to center on Nazi's and what they might (or might not) have been able to do.

Now it's only 50% nazis, and the rest is aliens for some reason.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

This is Trvl though, owned by Discovery network. They used to be moreso a travel and food channel, where stuff like Bizarre Foods, Man vs Food, and No Reservations and stuff used to be on. At some point, they switched to like ghost stuff and haunted places.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
viago63jnt.png

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only a fool would walk around without a wooden stake in their pocket at all times

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the kind of crap I have to look forward to from the Discovery merger?

Give. Me. A. Break.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Trvl Chnnl... just another TV network that doesn't actually show what the name suggests.

Put all the weird shit on it's own channel and leave the rest of us alone. I just wanna watch people Trvl, or watch interesting Hstry shows, etc.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I think Discovery had that documentary series about Dragons being real throughout history, starting with dinosaurs that became sea-faring creatures, and eventually re-emerged on land.

And this was 15 years ago or something so... they've been on some shit for a while

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
"They could be your doctor. They could be your priest."

Is that why my doctor only have evening appointments and confessional only happens after sundown? Woooooow.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I wish vampires were real I'd totally swap my human life for eternal life, while hunting, killing and feeding on humans, I'd go around looking for conservatives to munch on. I'd make a deal with vampire hunters where I'd let them know what politicians are vampires.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
"Violence against marginalized groups is surging in this country."

Two White Guys: "...must be vampires..."

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, with all those generations of vampire hunters, they never even killed one or record it ?

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I'm losing track, which Sign of the Apocalypse are we up to?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The eternal battle between southwestern vampires and 4th dimensional Bigfoot.