• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skronk

Nov 22, 2017
I was kind of hoping there was no combat and it was just an exploration type game I could play with my wife.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if we get any more info or gameplay this week. nVidia of all places got a trailer

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can you unlock the ability to sparkle under bright lights?

Cersei-Lannister-Get-Out.gif

On an unrelated note, your avatar is awesome. :)

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
There is only one thing I really dislike shown so far, which is the haircut of the protagonist. So basically this is looking fantastic, we need more vampire games.

Monorojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is my most hyped game I think

1. Game looks gorgeous
2. I am really loving the look of the combat
3. Atmosphere / Tone are right down my alley

I CANNOT WAIT

Oct 25, 2017
Game Ready drivers for Vampyr? That's really exciting.

I know it's not from the same devs, but The Council is from Focus Home and it doesn't run very well at all. It's doable at 30fps, but the game's own 30fps cap is kind of terrible. I was hoping Vampyr wouldn't be similar, and it's looking like it won't be.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The early model had a better haircut from what I recall.
Heres what he looked like in promo art when the game was first revealed:

wb9ippu.jpg

Looks like he was originally clean shaven and much more pale aswell.

I like the ruggedness of current Reid, he looks tougher but I do kind of prefer how you can look at the early version and go "oh yeah, that guy sucks blood for sure". Current Reid looks a lot more human and I always favor more gnarly vampire designs rather than ones that just make them look like ordinary people.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Heres what he looked like in promo art when the game was first revealed:

wb9ippu.jpg

Looks like he was originally clean shaven and much more pale aswell.

I like the ruggedness of current Reid, he looks tougher but I do kind of prefer how you can look at the early version and go "oh yeah, that guy sucks blood for sure". Current Reid looks a lot more human and I always favor more gnarly vampire designs rather than ones that just make them look like ordinary people.
Oh I meant the first version from the early trailers and gameplay.

This looks cool, very stereotypical vampire but I don't mind it.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Looks interesting and I'm liking the concept of the game. I'm not a big fan of the protagonist design but I'm fine with it. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the combat but as long as the game's story is good than I can easily forgive that. I'll definitely keep an eye on this game.