• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Still? Never happened to me. I can only think that one of your districts collapsed and the needed npc's died, or you killed an npc needed for a particular investigation.
Nope all npcs alive, but remember reading in here constantly people failing their investigations by sleeping

Nice to know thats not the case, got some xp to use

rumplestilts

May 30, 2018
Nope all npcs alive, but remember reading in here constantly people failing their investigations by sleeping

Nice to know thats not the case, got some xp to use
There is at least one time-sensitive quest that I ran into, but the game actively warned me that if I didn't handle the situation before the next day, the person would probably die.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
If you find an npc under attack and do not save them, they will die the next time you sleep.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've finally finished Vampyr last night, what's funny is that the final boss was a joke in terms of combat difficulty compared to chapter 5 boss (that's where I had my only 2 deaths ;)). The game is a 7+/10 for me, I enjoyed the story, the setting, the characters, the music, character progression (especially the feeling of being constantly underleveled if you didn't embrace anyone) and the Bloodborne style city exploration. What I didn't like was having to spend too much time taking care of the NPC's so that the districts won't fall (I was going for the trophy for finishing the game without innocent deaths). Also the containers shouldn't respawn, later quests should involve less backtracking, the NPC's should be marked on the map (it's hard to track 60+ people especially when some of them can move elsewhere after some events) and the game should be optimized better. On my base PS4 some frame drops were quite severe or the game had to pause if I was moving too fast through the district (I even had the game crash because of that). I hope it will sell good enough for Vampyr 2 to get a green light. :)

cevion

Oct 26, 2017
Gah, another glitch. If you just started Chapter 2, and are about to start the first quest of said chapter - "Night Shift" - make sure not to speak with the quest giver (Dorothy) if you've already acquired the ingredients she's looking for. Otherwise you might lose access to an area containing at least two hints, dialogue/story, and a weapon.
3 ferreous tartrate
(Might have to sell the above mentioned items if you already have them before initiating this quest, to avoid the glitch)

Another option is to advance the main story in the hospital before you start exploring the city. Also avoid curing people until then. I did tons of side-quests and started healing NPCs when the game first let me, since I wanted to acquire some XP before advancing time and sleeping for the first time. Turns out I was not supposed to do that.

I'm at the end of Ch. 3. Noticed I had never been to...
...the Morgue, since 'Night Shift' registered as "completed" the second I got it.

I'm still able to access the morgue, but the basement door and upstairs doors are locked . Thus can't get the Knife neither the hint for Dr Tippet. (Hint #5, which then makes Hint #3 unattainable) I remember being confused when I first got the quest early game, since Dorothy gave me a key and briefly spoke of the location of the morgue. There was no marker and no more talk of this location. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Looking at the quest menu now, "Enter the Morgue" is not checked, though "Night Shift" is marked as completed.

(There seems to be two variations of the aforementioned bug. More infoon reddit.)

Saw a video of the quest 'done right' and there's a bunch of story, dialogue and gameplay that never happened in my playthrough, along with hints and items I can't obtain. I adore this game but after getting two 'game breaking' bugs thus far (with quite a bunch of content 'gone') it's hampered the flow of the game. Not as enthusiastic about continuing. Guess I'm exploring too much / not doing stuff in the order you are meant to.

(Sorry for the rant and the wall of text - just needed to vent I guess. I put in a bunch of hours and have been very immersed. I often manage to trigger bugs in open-world games since I generally enjoy 'going my own way'. Clearly my brain is wired the wrong way, since I seem to play differently from what the devs intended. :p)

Edit: Anyone know if there's a Noclip/"Unlock Doors" cheat or a dev console for PC? That would possibly let me access the areas and items I missed.
Edit 2: Tried to improve the English, spelling and structure of the post

Last edited:

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm stuck at the chapter 3 boss as level 12.
I easily kill everything that I find, but this was such a huge difficulty spike.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
I easily kill everything that I find, but this was such a huge difficulty spike.

Are you talking about
Mary?
Yeah, that boss is pretty tough. I beat the boss the second try, though. I would recommend leveling up a couple of levels, because I think 12 is a bit low for the boss.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you talking about
Mary?
Yeah, that boss is pretty tough. I beat the boss the second try, though. I would recommend leveling up a couple of levels, because I think 12 is a bit low for the boss.

Yes.
I've managed to consistently take her to 40% health (even after the reset part) but at that point, the blood bombs get too frequent, and I end up messing up hard.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I noticed I made the same mistake as in Dark Souls, leveling up my damage output but neglecting HP and stamina.
My last 3-4 levels have been in these, and it made me noticeably stronger.
My next ones are going to be in the healing department, as it sucks having to stop to regenerate 10% of the HP bar.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

You can make that fight easier by
draining the blood from the priest so Mary doesn't regenerate at some point during the battle
but doing that will void the "Not even once" achievement.

And yeah, investing a lot of points in health & stamina really helps. You don't really need to fill all of the active slots for vampire abilities (same goes with upgrading them to max level - not a good idea because of the increasing xp costs) and some of the passive stuff like inflicting more damage from bite attacks is also optional.

Moff's recommendation is also really good. I was playing the game without killing innocents so I was constantly underleveled and doing quests in the Docks district really helped me early in the game.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
I'm stuck in chapter 5 and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

I'm in the theater where you have to rescue Swansea, but I can't figure out how to get to him. I can see him in what seems to be the basement with the Vampire sense, but I can't figure out how to get down there. I killed all the enemies but most of the doors I've seen are either locked or can't be interacted with.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck in chapter 5 and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

I'm in the theater where you have to rescue Swansea, but I can't figure out how to get to him. I can see him in what seems to be the basement with the Vampire sense, but I can't figure out how to get down there. I killed all the enemies but most of the doors I've seen are either locked or can't be interacted with.

Check the tables in that room where you killed the boss for the key to the door going downstairs.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So... right now I'm level 9. I'm not very far into the game, but it seems like I can only mesmerize people that are level 1? When does that level go up? So far, the exp to be gained from the people I can mesmerize is not worth the loss of an NPC (or worth a hit to the stabilization of that region).

Oct 29, 2017
NL
Finished it too, died quite alot near the end. Had to really power up a few levels. The last boss fight was lame, didnt even have music?! (Xbox) Ending was okay but wth with the romantic shit? I never opted for that.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wIXNJ20.jpg

FgGOh2M.jpg

Finally beat that Chapter 3 boss.
So much XP.

Finally, I sleep
Then, real shit.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I'm so fucking mad. I was high off a huge victory on the Act 2 boss despite being only level 13 and now
apparently I didn't get enough hints so my choice is either kill or let him kill everyone.
Fucking ruins my no kill run.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
So my friend has the game audio and subtitles in a different language he didn't choose. He also can't change it? Any solution for this?

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So... right now I'm level 9. I'm not very far into the game, but it seems like I can only mesmerize people that are level 1? When does that level go up? So far, the exp to be gained from the people I can mesmerize is not worth the loss of an NPC (or worth a hit to the stabilization of that region).
You unlock higher levels of that skill automatically while progressing in the game. I believe it's there so you won't kill the NPC's with a lot of XP too soon. It's also worth mentioning that mesmerize can be used to enter some homes. Try to memorize where you're not allowed in and go back to that NPC after your mesmerize level has increased (the requirement is usually Mesmerize 2 or 3).

Finished it too, died quite alot near the end. Had to really power up a few levels. The last boss fight was lame, didnt even have music?! (Xbox) Ending was okay but wth with the romantic shit? I never opted for that.
The entire "romance" was poorly written imo. I mean she suddenly starts to call Reid dear when he first visits her in her mansion, he finally says he loves her later in the game, she says it back... wtf, I admit I was choosing "positive" dialogue options while talking to her but the entire thing came out of nowhere (plus they don't even have any intimate moments ;)).

Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FInished it tonight.

Liked it but have a handful of issues. Feels like the ending I got didn't really fit with what I did in the game.

And I would have liked more ways to see storylines resolve of the NPCs. Often times we only really get to influence them by flat out murdering someone, then the NPCs react the following day. But given your ability to influence and turn (which are present in a few main storyline moments), as well as hell, just being an investigator, it feels like there should be more ways to affect the way the lives of the citizens play out. Like early on you ping pong between those two doctors wanting to treat a patient. Why doesn't that actually play out after you resolve the quest? Make it so after a day or two they did the procedure (or didn't) and we see if he had lived or died or w/e. So many of the sidequests feel kind of lame by the end because you generally don't get anything out of them beyond some resources that play into the least interesting aspects of the game.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Just beat the game. I liked it less the more I played, but I still liked it quite a bit. Actually it was kind of odd playing this right after Detroit because even though that game looks like an entire console generation or two ahead of Vampyr in presentation I ended up enjoying Vampyr a lot more because the writing isn't a mess.

After finishing the story
I do wish they had stuck with a smaller scale. I was really enjoying it when I was just meeting new people and figuring out how they all fit into society, and trying to figure out what happened to Jonathan. Ascalon was alright, but the game lost me a bit at the end will all the Red Queen and William Marshal stuff. When it was a simpler mystery story it made more sense that Jonathan was helping people out and reacquainting himself with the city. When he has England's elite vampire society after him and is on the verge of solving the Skal crisis he probably shouldn't be taking a moment to leave a memorial at a bombing site across town. I know a ton of games have the same issue, but I appreciated that the first half or so of the game avoided it.

Whoever thought a huge exposition dump would be a satisfying ending should let someone else handle the closing chapter of Don't Nod's next game, I ended up skipping most of the dialogue choices in the ending conversation with Marshal because I just didn't care. The endings were a little disappointing to, it would have been nice to get more of an epilogue for the surviving characters. Having the number of deaths just determine how much Elizabeth trusts you makes it feel like they all didn't matter much in the end.

Later in the game the hints seemed to get overly obscure. I was missing most of the hints for basically all of the characters in the West End and couldn't figure out how to unlock them. Some of them are way too fickle too. I did the lone gourmet's side quest and then had a choice of three options of how to respond when he said he liked it. The choices were basically rude, judgmental, and friendly. I chose friendly and permanently lost access to the rest of his dialogue. Lame. Another super annoying one was near the end of the game,
I didn't find the hints to charm Dawson, but after I beat the game I looked up what the missing choice was. Apparently you make him forget his fear of dying. I knew he had spent a ton of money trying to cheat death though! So dumb I didn't get the choice because I didn't speak to the right two characters even though I knew that plot point.

The gameplay issues seem well-documented. If the game had fast travel and a working dialogue skip I'd immediately start another play through to see what happens if you kill more or different people, or lose a district. As it is it'd be way too tedious for me. I'll probably give it another run in a year or so though. Great atmosphere, really great character writing, all the voice acting was good but I especially loved the main character. Definitely has some jankiness to the combat and exploration (they did not learn the right lessons from the Souls series' shortcuts when they tried to copy them) and some of the story feels like it requires a guide to unlock, but still a really unique game with some memorable characters.

The entire "romance" was poorly written imo. I mean she suddenly starts to call Reid dear when he first visits her in her mansion, he finally says he loves her later in the game, she says it back... wtf, I admit I was choosing "positive" dialogue options while talking to her but the entire thing came out of nowhere (plus they don't even have any intimate moments ;)).

Yeah, I don't want to dump on the game too much because I did really like it, definitely one of my favorite games in the past year, but their relationship was a little ridiculous. I only slept three or four times throughout the game, so over the course of a week Jonathan went from not knowing this woman to
being willing to potentially spend decades with only her for company while trying to cure her.
It was totally unnecessary too, the ending felt so divorced form the rest of the plot, they could have easily dropped the romance altogether. Actually I would have liked the game more if they dropped the entire last chapter, as well as the "mysterious presence" character (can't remember exactly what he was called).

cevion

Oct 26, 2017
I'm looking for the hidden shop in the "Temple District" in Whitechapel. Anybody which direction I go to find that place?

Cheers!

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Played maybe 3-4 hours and i really like it. The main protagonist is great, the story premise really interesting, the writing solid, the combat is fluid and fun and the atmosphere on point.
It's a little bit janky in the movement department, but after some adjustments it starts really to show it's strenghts. I like it so far.
Question: what is intended with a district? Is the map in the beginning with the docks areas and the hospital only one district or is it the whole gameworld already?

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Played maybe 3-4 hours and i really like it. The main protagonist is great, the story premise really interesting, the writing solid, the combat is fluid and fun and the atmosphere on point.
It's a little bit janky in the movement department, but after some adjustments it starts really to show it's strenghts. I like it so far.
Question: what is intended with a district? Is the map in the beginning with the docks areas and the hospital only one district or is it the whole gameworld already?
each district is essentially a named location. The Hospital, the Docks, etc.... and each has their own couple of civilians to interact with

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
My auto saves messing up is really doing my tits in, happened more than once now

Failed a hint this time too, redoing it ffs (The wife of Clay Cox)

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the game is outstaying its welcome imho.I'm 23 hours in and I would have actually been happier if it had been a 15 hour game, 20 hours max. The story is fine, but the side content isn't very engaging. And without a proper fast travel system so much time is spent just walking around trying to avoid battles. it reached a point i got to the last district and I just didn't give a crap about reading any of the dialogue of the citizens. I'm just mashing skip and going through all options.

Oct 25, 2017
Started this up again and I'm enjoying it a lot. The protagonist's voice acting is making up what misgivings I had about his design, I love its aesthetic, and my god is the music fantastic. Combat is fine and I like it more than I thought I would after reading peoples' underwhelming impressions.

I'm doing a no eating npcs run and it doesn't seem egregiously hard yet. I'm able to take on multiple enemies a few levels above me without much difficulty. I just have to be more methodical than I normally would be in combat. Difficulty is in the sweet spot for me now. It isn't so easy that I can sleepwalk my way through, but not so hard that I'm pulling my hair out.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Just reached Chapter 7. I'm close to finishing.

Yes, the story falters a bit at the end, with the sort of progression of what happens in Chapter 6. Still, I have enjoyed the game a lot, and it has some weaknesses, but it does a lot right.

I do hope they patch the text, so that it will be easier to replay. I kind of want to replay to see other choices, though I would like them to fix this first (if possible).

And yeah, this game deserves a sequel to improve upon what was started here.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I haaaaate about this game is that every single time I upgrade my character, 4-5 people per freakin district get sick and I have to run all over creation trying to heal everyone. With no fast travel. It's so tedious.

I'm about to just let everyone die.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the game.
It had a drop of quality near the end, the climax wasn't that special, but loved the Epilogue!

Managed to get the "Not even once" achievement, which means, I never killed anyone... which removes some purpose to the game. This achievement should be way harder. I got lot's of XP just doing the sidequests and boss killing. I was 5 levels below the boss?

Anyway, the voice acting was sublime, every character had a cool story, the choices were all neat and the music was very well done.

I want more of this, with more polish, DONTNOD has a gem here.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finished the game.
It had a drop of quality near the end, the climax wasn't that special, but loved the Epilogue!

Managed to get the "Not even once" achievement, which means, I never killed anyone... which removes some purpose to the game. This achievement should be way harder. I got lot's of XP just doing the sidequests and boss killing. I was 5 levels below the boss?

Anyway, the voice acting was sublime, every character had a cool story, the choices were all neat and the music was very well done.

Not Even Once trophy was reasonably hard for another reason - apparently you don't get extra choices (spare, turn etc.) during crucial conversations if you haven't uncovered enough hints about that particular NPC. I was using every single opportunity to return to NPC's to talk on new subjects so I managed to unlock the trophy as well.

The final boss was only level 30 if I remember right, way too easy fight, chapter 5 boss was tougher imo. I completed that fight using a character 9 levels down. Dodging helps out a lot in Vampyr and it makes playing the game with an underleveled character a lot easier. I was using upgraded Mace since chapter 3, regenerated blood through biting (upgraded Mace can drain stamina) and also relied on the Abyss ability. All later bosses went down rather quickly.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Gah, another glitch. If you just started Chapter 2, and are about to start the first quest of said chapter - "Night Shift" - make sure not to speak with the quest giver (Dorothy) if you've already acquired the ingredients she's looking for. Otherwise you might lose access to an area containing at least two hints, dialogue/story, and a weapon.
3 ferreous tartrate
(Might have to sell the above mentioned items if you already have them before initiating this quest, to avoid the glitch)

Another option is to advance the main story in the hospital before you start exploring the city. Also avoid curing people until then. I did tons of side-quests and started healing NPCs when the game first let me, since I wanted to acquire some XP before advancing time and sleeping for the first time. Turns out I was not supposed to do that.

I'm at the end of Ch. 3. Noticed I had never been to...
...the Morgue, since 'Night Shift' registered as "completed" the second I got it.

I'm still able to access the morgue, but the basement door and upstairs doors are locked . Thus can't get the Knife neither the hint for Dr Tippet. (Hint #5, which then makes Hint #3 unattainable) I remember being confused when I first got the quest early game, since Dorothy gave me a key and briefly spoke of the location of the morgue. There was no marker and no more talk of this location. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Looking at the quest menu now, "Enter the Morgue" is not checked, though "Night Shift" is marked as completed.

(There seems to be two variations of the aforementioned bug. More infoon reddit.)

Saw a video of the quest 'done right' and there's a bunch of story, dialogue and gameplay that never happened in my playthrough, along with hints and items I can't obtain. I adore this game but after getting two 'game breaking' bugs thus far (with quite a bunch of content 'gone') it's hampered the flow of the game. Not as enthusiastic about continuing. Guess I'm exploring too much / not doing stuff in the order you are meant to.

(Sorry for the rant and the wall of text - just needed to vent I guess. I put in a bunch of hours and have been very immersed. I often manage to trigger bugs in open-world games since I generally enjoy 'going my own way'. Clearly my brain is wired the wrong way, since I seem to play differently from what the devs intended. :p)

Edit: Anyone know if there's a Noclip/"Unlock Doors" cheat or a dev console for PC? That would possibly let me access the areas and items I missed.
Edit 2: Tried to improve the English, spelling and structure of the post

Ugh, that's unfortunate to hear. I was lucky enough to notice before talking to her that I'd fallen into the same sequence break, and made sure to go to the morgue first to do everything there. Hopefully you can find a console command that'll let you get in, yeah.

I posted about it before but that quest you mention has its own issues; it's very unclear that there's a binary choice (that I thankfully lucked into an answer I would have picked) vs just being able to talk to both people about it. Rather, the option looks the same for both of them but is actually you requesting something extra or not depending on who you talk to.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
the game is outstaying its welcome imho.I'm 23 hours in and I would have actually been happier if it had been a 15 hour game, 20 hours max. The story is fine, but the side content isn't very engaging. And without a proper fast travel system so much time is spent just walking around trying to avoid battles. it reached a point i got to the last district and I just didn't give a crap about reading any of the dialogue of the citizens. I'm just mashing skip and going through all options.

This is my opinion as well, I ended up using the XP Glitch after Chapter 3. Was'nt a fan of upgrade/xp system but I can understand why the developers chose this system. It reminds me so much of Technomancher a lot of back tracking and dull repetitive combat.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Really disappointed with the devs, they've gone totally radio silent since launch. The PC version has really shit optimization, it barely uses any resources which results in hitching and low/sporadic frame rate, plus the KB+M controls are still terrible. I definitely won't be buying any of their games at launch in the future.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
Finished the game.

you don't know how easy the game is if you eat civilians and keep up with the enemy levels :p

I think the achievement is hard enough, not only is the combat a lot more challenging and takes more time, you also have to make some decisions where it's not always obvious if people die from the consequences, if you even found all the necessary hints to even make those decisions.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanted to say that I'm loving the game so far. It's janky as shit and the combat is honestly pretty awful, but I'm finding the RPGing side of things so compelling that I'm more than willing to push through it. This whole system of being able to eat every NPC in the game, and even being incentivised to do so, is one of the most interesting takes on traditional RPG mechanics the concept of a morality system I've seen in years. I always tend to play as a goodie-two-shoes in my RPGs, so I'm going for the no-eat run, but even so I still feel like a farmer fattening up his pigs for the abattoir; every good deed I do for these people just makes them more delicious, which in turn only tempts me more. It's a wonderful way of actually being put in the shoes of a vampire, moreso than any superpowered combat system could ever manage.

I'm in Chapter 4 now, having struggle against the Chapter 3 end boss but eventually scraped by (whoever designed the way those blood flower things spawn needs a good talking to). Now I'm in West End and I've got a whole new area full of NPCs to talk to and pry into the private lives of, so there's another two or three hours of RPGing bliss ahead of me :P

I will say that the lack of fast-travel between unlocked hideouts is baffling, though. I know it's a small world, but it's difficult to get around with every street looking identical and being flooded with respawning bad guys. The sickness meter makes me want to keep visiting districts to keep the NPCs healthy, but knowing I'm going to have to hoof it all the way there and fight a bunch of guys on the way just puts me off.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Finished this last night, overall I have kind of mixed feelings on it, but I had fun with it. I got to level 29, only did the whole mesmerize and kill bit on one NPC, but I did embrace a couple others during story moments. I mainly used either the two handed mace (fully upgraded) or the saber plus shotgun (both fully upgraded) and they both totally wrecked people. Beat the final boss on my first try, definitely had more trouble with some of the earlier ones. Now for some more spoiler-y stuff:
I think Mary and the vampire hunter dude who shines the light on you were way tougher fights than either form of the final boss. Maybe I just was underleveled against those fights compared to the final boss, but I had a much tougher time on those. Also, man that story took some weird twists haha, was not expecting some of that stuff with the red queen and all that weird shit towards the end at all. I think if I ever replay the game I will try to kill more innocents and really see what kind of effects that can have on the districts. I did find it kind of funny that even though I only actually mesmerized and killed one person, I still ended up wtih 3/4 "pillars of the community" dead by my choices, with the 4th being the one I let drink my vampire blood haha.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
About the 'Not Even Once' Trophy, if I've had a district turn Hostile and

Mind-wiped the Nurse

have I screwed it up already? Because if so I'm going to eat every motherfucker in this entire city :P

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
About the 'Not Even Once' Trophy, if I've had a district turn Hostile and

Mind-wiped the Nurse

have I screwed it up already? Because if so I'm going to eat every motherfucker in this entire city :P

Yep sadly turning the district hostle voids that trophy. It's actually another difficult part about unlocking it. Even if you play it flawlessly you still have to deal with health in one of the districts dropping to critical status. At that point the game requires you to avoid killing certain NPC's-turned-monsters and to keep (almost) all of the remaining citizens healthy. I would seriously recommend looking up a trophy guide if at some point you'll be planning to play the game again.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Yep sadly turning the district hostle voids that trophy. It's actually another difficult part about unlocking it. Even if you play it flawlessly you still have to deal with health in one of the districts dropping to critical status. At that point the game requires you to avoid killing certain NPC's-turned-monsters and to keep (almost) all of the remaining citizens healthy. I would seriously recommend looking up a trophy guide if at some point you'll be planning to play the game again.

Ah well, I actually wanted to see what happens when I start eating people anyway, so I'm not too disappointed. I probably will follow a guide when I do a second playthrough, yeah.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah well, I actually wanted to see what happens when I start eating people anyway, so I'm not too disappointed. I probably will follow a guide when I do a second playthrough, yeah.
Oh and as for the question from the spoiler, mesmerizing someone won't void the trophy if you decide to release them, mesmerizing and embracing them (drinking their blood) does void it. It's also worth knowing that you're allowed to mesmerize the NPC's found in their homes so that they'll let you in.