• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I was liking the story for a good bit but then by time I got to the last district I just didn't care about it anymore.

I op glitched a new save and just ran through everything for my no kill run.

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the game, 29 hours. I really enjoyed it, what a great game!

I don't personally agree that from Chapter 4 onwards it starts to drag, quite the opposite, it's when it starts to actually tie the many storylines together and become a more coherent plot. Some aspects of the narrative were a bit hard to swallow, but overall I loved it, and really hope it gets a sequel, I want to see more of that world, and more of Reid.

Didn't feed on any citizens, but I sort of feel like the "Moderate Drinker" ending will be a lot more interesting? Gotta watch them now.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Chapter 3 is proving to be quite a long one! The story really picks up at the start of it though, so it's been a fairly enjoyable ride. I've had to make some hard choices that I've already seen bubble up to affect the game world.

Hit a hard boss and I guess it's time to rest up and evolve because they have a(n easy to anticipate) attack that can one-shot me currently, but they are L24 and I'm only L14, so it still seems fair.

Oct 25, 2017
I beat the game a few days ago and overall, I enjoyed it. I wasn't entirely too fond of how the story wrapped up but I really enjoyed how fleshed out most of the NPCs felt. Biggest complaints were the messy and janky combat, which just became even more of a pain during some boss encounters.

I ended up only feeding on a couple of citizens (the ones I thought were obviously bad), and I still kept up with the game level wise. Not sure if that's intended or not, I assumed it would be harder.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone else run into a bug where they have the recipe for brain-related remedies but can't analyze it?

I've had it for several nights now but can't seem to analyze it in the same fashion that I could for heart and lung remedies.

I'm L21 at the start of Chapter 4 if it matters.

Edit: did some reading and I might need to revisit a location to see if I actually got the correct item.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
After watching all the endings, I think my favorite ones are indeed the Good and Bad endings, not the most extreme ones. But I still don't find any of them that great, simply because
that romance was so weird and undeserved. It came out of nowhere. It seems like the issue is a disconnect between the passage of time in the story and the passage of time in-game.

In my game, the same night I was wary of Lady Ashbury, questioning if she was responsible for the murders and seeing her feeding while I didn't partake in that act yet, was the night where we became best friends, apparently. And one or two nights after that, she was calling me my love, and I had the choice to tell her I love her.

Why? I don't even trust her, how could I choose that?

I get that Reid is his own character, and I don't necessarily have to feel what he feels, but I wasn't convinced he felt anything yet, other than the actor saying the words.

At the end, when she says "these past few weeks", it made sense why that particular story wasn't clicking for me.

I think they needed a few more still image cutscenes to cover some passage of time, like maybe when you go to her house to talk, after the dialogue you get one such cutscene where one thing leads to another and they spend their first time together? That wouldn't justify him loving her, but at least letting his guard down and being open to know her better, instead of reaching a love confession when I still didn't even trust her fully. The game was making it obvious that she was trustworthy, don't get me wrong, I didn't actually think she was evil or anything like that, but in the context of the story, Reid had no reason to analyze it as if it was a story in a videogame, and assume she was indeed good just because of her "character arc" so far.

The romance was probably the one aspect of the narrative that bothered me the most, so every ending being so focused on it would inevitably feel a bit disappointing, even if I thoroughly enjoyed everything else about Chapter 7.

If they ignore the worst ending, however, all of the others can lead to a very similar state of mind for Reid in a sequel, be it as the main character or an NPC this time, if they give a decent enough time-skip. Worst Ending Reid is far too gone, but Bad Ending Reid could become more collected after a while, Good Ending Reid could become a bit more jaded if he failed in finding a cure, and Best Ending Reid already suffered some consequences for not feeding on anyone, like what happens to Hampton if you let him live, so that could definitely change.

I would love to see him taking the role of mentor of a new main character, hopefully with character customization, but I understand if they don't include that because of voice acting costs.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
wow i didn't know that

Mary can kill your mother

About the story,i really liked it.The main characters are really great.

Also i loved the (king of) David Lynch part with
the twin brothers waiting for...someone.But they don't know who and how.
Also one of the brother says "Life is Strange",that was a nice touch :)

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
After watching all the endings, I think my favorite ones are indeed the Good and Bad endings, not the most extreme ones. But I still don't find any of them that great, simply because
that romance was so weird and undeserved. It came out of nowhere. It seems like the issue is a disconnect between the passage of time in the story and the passage of time in-game.

In my game, the same night I was wary of Lady Ashbury, questioning if she was responsible for the murders and seeing her feeding while I didn't partake in that act yet, was the night where we became best friends, apparently. And one or two nights after that, she was calling me my love, and I had the choice to tell her I love her.

Why? I don't even trust her, how could I choose that?

I get that Reid is his own character, and I don't necessarily have to feel what he feels, but I wasn't convinced he felt anything yet, other than the actor saying the words.

At the end, when she says "these past few weeks", it made sense why that particular story wasn't clicking for me.

I think they needed a few more still image cutscenes to cover some passage of time, like maybe when you go to her house to talk, after the dialogue you get one such cutscene where one thing leads to another and they spend their first time together? That wouldn't justify him loving her, but at least letting his guard down and being open to know her better, instead of reaching a love confession when I still didn't even trust her fully. The game was making it obvious that she was trustworthy, don't get me wrong, I didn't actually think she was evil or anything like that, but in the context of the story, Reid had no reason to analyze it as if it was a story in a videogame, and assume she was indeed good just because of her "character arc" so far.

The romance was probably the one aspect of the narrative that bothered me the most, so every ending being so focused on it would inevitably feel a bit disappointing, even if I thoroughly enjoyed everything else about Chapter 7.

If they ignore the worst ending, however, all of the others can lead to a very similar state of mind for Reid in a sequel, be it as the main character or an NPC this time, if they give a decent enough time-skip. Worst Ending Reid is far too gone, but Bad Ending Reid could become more collected after a while, Good Ending Reid could become a bit more jaded if he failed in finding a cure, and Best Ending Reid already suffered some consequences for not feeding on anyone, like what happens to Hampton if you let him live, so that could definitely change.

I would love to see him taking the role of mentor of a new main character, hopefully with character customization, but I understand if they don't include that because of voice acting costs.

yeah the passage of time is sometime (ah ah) a problem in those kind of games.

for the romance part,they are Ekons,so i think the attraction is way more faster for that kind of creatures.
i really liked Lady Ashburry.Great character.

Oct 25, 2017
wow i didn't know that

Mary can kill your mother

About the story,i really liked it.The main characters are really great.

Also i loved the (king of) David Lynch part with
the twin brothers waiting for...someone.But they don't know who and how.
Also one of the brother says "Life is Strange",that was a nice touch :)
I didn't talk too much with them, that sounds like a great little story. Do you find anything else about them? Maybe some lore notes that hint at who it is?

I really liked how much the little notes and lore things tied to the main narrative, made reading all of them feel worth it, and some of the twists felt a bit more natural and properly hinted at. The downside is that people who didn't read them will most likely feel pretty lost at the end.

yeah the passage of time is sometime (ah ah) a problem in those kind of games.

for the romance part,they are Ekons,so i think the attraction is way more faster for that kind of creatures.
i really liked Lady Ashburry.Great character.
Yeah, I assumed something like that could be the reason,
it would be nice to see it in some cutscene, having him still expressing doubt but being overcome by their heightened vampire feelings.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
I finished the game 3 days ago. I clocked 41 hours without doing every side quest. I really enjoyed my time with it. All the small stories from the people you encounter are the reason why i liked it so. I wasn't too impressed by the main story itself and thought they could have focused more on the vampires themselves. Was somewhat disappointed in the Ascalon club and its members. They didn't seem all that imposing. Jonathan Reids voice actor did a fantastic job. The others did an excellent job as well, there were so many people to voice and i can't remember one that stood out to me as bad.

Great game. Hope it sold well enough so we might get a sequel.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the game with best and worst endings. Playing a no eat game vs eat everyone is incredible. Normal enemies and boss encounters were pretty rough and often tedious in the good run, but you feel so powerful at level 50 that it becomes fun again to just run through the streets slaughtering people. Some random thoughts:

The endings are pretty bad and are not a worthy pay off. I was also incredibly disappointed that Lady Ashbury didn't even mention my eating of her daughter. There should have been an ending where she tears you a new one.

Beyond that, it was a fun ride.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the game with best and worst endings. Playing a no eat game vs eat everyone is incredible. Normal enemies and boss encounters were pretty rough and often tedious in the good run, but you feel so powerful at level 50 that it becomes fun again to just run through the streets slaughtering people. Some random thoughts:

The endings are pretty bad and are not a worthy pay off. I was also incredibly disappointed that Lady Ashbury didn't even mention my eating of her daughter. There should have been an ending where she tears you a new one.

Beyond that, it was a fun ride.
That's disappointing to hear. I was really tempted to drink from her just to see how her mother would react.

Oct 25, 2017
With the different endings,a sequel seems a bit difficult i think...
Only if it's a direct sequel starting right where this one ends.

They're vampires. With enough time, even somewhat radical changes can be justified. Especially if Reid is not the main character again and we play someone else and Reid is a supporting character this time.

It wouldn't be that interesting to have a story justification to bring him where he is, regardless of your previous choices, only for you to start shaping him however you want again. It would feel a bit samey, I think. New protagonist, same universe is the best course of action, in my opinion.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Nearing the end of chapter six. Starting to tire with the game tbh. 20 hours clocked in.

Getting around the map is fucking tiresome. Why couldn't they have made fast travel between hideouts possible?

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
I finished the game 3 days ago. I clocked 41 hours without doing every side quest. I really enjoyed my time with it. All the small stories from the people you encounter are the reason why i liked it so. I wasn't too impressed by the main story itself and thought they could have focused more on the vampires themselves. Was somewhat disappointed in the Ascalon club and its members. They didn't seem all that imposing. Jonathan Reids voice actor did a fantastic job. The others did an excellent job as well, there were so many people to voice and i can't remember one that stood out to me as bad.

Great game. Hope it sold well enough so we might get a sequel.
I'd like a prequel in 1666

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Starting to veer into spoilery territory here, folks. I'd be incredibly grateful if you started to use spoiler tags to discuss any potential sequels/prequels from this point forward.

I ask because I'm still not done the game yet.

ProteinePlus

Jun 11, 2018
Starting chapter 5 now... I really like the game. It's a pity they couldn't optimize it better. Running on an Xbox X is not fluid at all;frame pacing is all over the place even when the framerate is steady. I've seen the Unreal 4 engine perform flawlessly, so it's not an engine problem.

Story wise, I really like how they lead you to believe some of the NPCs are bad people, ready to be "embraced", just to discover some additional detail or consequence that make you change your mind. So far, 100% bad people is scarce.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the game. Got the good ending since I didn't feed on anyone.

Ending was a bit shite tbh, but I enjoyed the game besides the constant running around.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope we get another Vampyr game, since Dr. Reid's story is pretty much concluded. Maybe we can get another game in the same universe, just following some new character.

Drexion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Completed this today 50 hours in, got the good ending as I killed no civilians and had healthy districts. The game certainly had it's enjoyable moments and bright spots, and looked promising early on but by mid game it just felt mediocre. It took good design elements from other games, and tried to mash them together into a bit of a clunky end product that didn't really excel in any one particular area.

The voice acting was absolutely top class and the best technical aspect of the game. The varied characters, their backstories and their relationships were also very well done.

What the game needed to improve the experience:
-Implement fast travel between hideouts
-Allow skipping dialogue one sentence at a time (right now it skips to the end completely)
-All the shortcut doors/gates from a preceding area to a new one should all automatically unlock once you enter the new area (this sounds like laziness but it's a level design issue)
-More fine tuned responsive combat (to be more specific: (1) remove being 'stunned/staggered' on every little hit and (2) Increase the speed of the standard melee and 'turn around and melee' animations)
-A civilian in a healthy district should only get sick once, once you cure them they gain immunity and never get sick again unless the district loses it's healthy status
-Abilities shouldn't have flat values but scale off the damage of your weapon. Some of my abilities felt useless as I could just melee for more damage.
-A way of traversing the city that didn't feel tedious and annoying. After clearing an area for the first time maybe you unlock some ledges/rooftops that you can use to teleport around.
-A larger map with more areas - only because they end up using and re-using certain areas/rooms over and over and over. There's places/areas/rooms/buildings you needed to visit many multiple times for quests or otherwise throughout the game. "I have to go there yet again? For the 5th time?"
-The quest icons for some of the 'collect item' quests needed to be more specific instead of a huge circle over an area. All this did was annoy people enough to google 'what to do/where to go'.
-Give enemies stamina and cooldowns. Enemies seem to have infinite stamina and no cooldown on their abilities, late game this gets annoying when some enemies spam abilities over and over.

I'd say the game is worth picking up when at $19.99 or lower.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Finished it.

Binge ate my way through london once I got mesmerize lv5. Didn't leave anyone standing but Charlotte and Avery, which is kind of a pointless gesture I guess since they automatically died when the districts collapsed.

Poor Elizabeth. ;_;

It was worth it to turn Jonathan into his final form/Castlevania lead villain material but damn, that kind of made me feel abit of regret choosing that path. Didn't think Reid would get a chance to be happy like that so went all in on the bitter vampire route.

Better game than its flaws would suggest. A fun introduction to what could be a great vampire series.

Crossing my fingers it does well enough to earn a sequel.

Last edited:

Byron Hinson

Nov 14, 2017
UK
Been playing the game for a few hours and just wanted to check something from those who have played it. I'm enjoying it - but every so often I'm noticing lights flicker (the actual lighting part) yet the light itself doesn't show any flicker. Other areas lighting is fine, but it comes up now and the - first noticed it in the morgue.

I'm playing on the One X. Just irritates me is all!

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Think I'm nearing the end of Chapter 4 now. I don't want this game to end. Flaws and all, it's quickly sneaking into GOTY status for me.

I've really started to mix and match skills and weapons in combat -- in addition to jumping headfirst into encounters with multiple enemies that are 5-10 levels higher than myself (doing a no-kill run) -- and having tonnes of fun riding the razor's edge. I've died a few times, sure, but the higher stakes make it feel way closer to a Soulsborne game in these conditions.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I read if you hook a keyboard up to your PS4, hover above a skill and hold P on your keyboard you will get infinite XP.

Lol

Oct 27, 2017
So I read if you hook a keyboard up to your PS4, hover above a skill and hold P on your keyboard you will get infinite XP.

Lol
Can confirm. I mentioned doing it earlier in the thread, and it made me OP as fuck. Someone said you need ~200k to fully level up in this game, so I opted for around 50-60k while I was mid-playthrough.

I was getting a little bit fed up of the game at that point though, so it got me to the finish line a bit quicker. I enjoyed the game more for doing it, funnily enough.

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
Jeez, the game becomes "Loading screen the game" if you spam the dash ability to move quickly between all the districts towards the end.

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
That fight at the end of Chapter 3... What the hell was that? I'm doing no-kills walkthrough, and that was the first time I felt so weak in this game, this boss was destroying me even though I was level 18. I had to upgrade my ranged weapons and craft potions, managed to kill it only after few tries, literally when I spent everything I had and was one hit away from death.

Okay, few questions about the game then. Do I really loosing XP every time I dying? Is there any point in healing civilians if I'm not intended to eat them?

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lol

It'd be hilarious if a character acknowledged your cheating.
It'd be great if Usher Talltree was the one to do this, since he directly acknowledges your kill count or lack thereof.

Jeez, the game becomes "Loading screen the game" if you spam the dash ability to move quickly between all the districts towards the end.

Yeah, I've run into this a few times, even before starting conversations in some instances! Kind of off-topic but the load times for the game are one of the worst things about the game and this is why I think that fast travel would actually be a bad thing for the game in its current state. I'd rather run around, explore, and have things stream in as I move from district to district. I think you'd miss a lot of quest discovery stuff (like starting a Missing Person Investigation without having spoken to a Quest Giver NPC.) if you just stuck to fast travel. If the load times were improved, I'd definitely be into a FT feature, but right now I think it'd just force players to endure more of the load times they already dislike.

That fight at the end of Chapter 3... What the hell was that? I'm doing no-kills walkthrough, and that was the first time I felt so weak in this game, this boss was destroying me even though I was level 18. I had to upgrade my ranged weapons and craft potions, managed to kill it only after few tries, literally when I spent everything I had and was one hit away from death.

Okay, few questions about the game then. Do I really loosing XP every time I dying? Is there any point in healing civilians if I'm not intended to eat them?

The bosses get pretty hard, yeah. If you're not feeding on civililians but do a lot of Investigations you'll have enough XP to comfortably level up and get through some of the fights without dying. (I've done this so far.) I'm at the start of Chapter 6 now and am L29; most enemies are now L35 but pretty easy to deal with. I've still died a few times, to be honest.

I can't be certain but I don't think you lose any XP when you die. I'm pretty sure you don't get back any Ammo or Serums that you spent during the encounter that lead to your death, however, which is annoying!

I also can't be certain about this, but I think if you neglect the health of each civilian in a District, they'll eventually hit "level 3" afflictions (3 yellow dots) and that might be enough to move to the District into a Critical state where people start dying and/or going missing. Can someone else confirm this?

Even if you're doing a No Kill Run, if you focus on doing some minor housekeeping every time you visit a District, administering medicine to 3-4 sick people, you should be OK. It's worth keeping people alive and healthy so that you can speak with them to unlock (and complete) all of the Investigations in that District for the extra XP which, as I already mentioned, you'll probably want for a No Kill Run to make combat a bit more manageable.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Playing kinda slowly still and being away from my PS4 for most of next week probably won't help.

I do have to say though: I accidentally upgraded the two handled cudgel instead of the one handed bludgeon I'd been using, and I think it's the best mistake I've ever made in a video game. That thing fucking wrecks enemies (I can easily kill 15+ enemies at level 9) and has a solid amount of stun on it too. If I hadn't done that accidental upgrade I might have never tried using it, huh. I just really wish it didn't take up a second secondary slot, since I'd like easy access to both extra stun and taking blood as needed.

I'm planning to sleep when I play later tonight, and finally use the 7k+ XP I've built up based on some tips I've seen people post. Not super sure about some abilities but I guess I'll see why people recommend them soon.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018

uh? no.

healing civilians will allow you -the next night- to increase the health of the entire district.And that means also better stuffs sold by the merchants.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finished tonight. Loved it. The music, world, and character writing and performances are some of my favourite of the year. It had its rough bits but it's definitely a GOTY contender for me. This is one of those rare games that comes along and you just feel like it was made for you. I couldn't put it down once I had started it!

Jerykk

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
I also can't be certain about this, but I think if you neglect the health of each civilian in a District, they'll eventually hit "level 3" afflictions (3 yellow dots) and that might be enough to move to the District into a Critical state where people start dying and/or going missing. Can someone else confirm this?

Even if you're doing a No Kill Run, if you focus on doing some minor housekeeping every time you visit a District, administering medicine to 3-4 sick people, you should be OK. It's worth keeping people alive and healthy so that you can speak with them to unlock (and complete) all of the Investigations in that District for the extra XP which, as I already mentioned, you'll probably want for a No Kill Run to make combat a bit more manageable.

Healing people is definitely essential if you want to keep the districts alive. I actually got bad outcomes for two of the district pillar choices but I managed to prevent them from going hostile by healing people whenever they got sick. Healing people also gives you XP.

Oct 30, 2017
Finished the game last night... took my very sweet time witg it and I think I clocked 30 hours with it.

I didn't want to kill anyone but when I start losing NPCs for no clear reasons or for no clear decisions I've made... I started feeding on them and damn it got little addicting doing so like a real Vampire, 5 have fallen down as victims of my blood thirst XD

Amazing game, really the amount of details and love the team have put into this game is heartwarming... I just can't believe how detailed this game was... like wow !!

One of the best atmospheric games I've ever played... the design of 1918 London is breathtaking specially the interior design of the houses and shops... I just walk in and start admiring it.

Another great game from the fabulous Dontnod... these guys seriously have special touches in their games that are not found with any other developers.

I took spent 30 hours with the game and yet I miss it already... miss the world the characters the NPCs the music the streets that I started to know pretty well... this is how you know you just finished a great game, you miss it so much immediately after.

Thanks Dontnod for another game that will hung my memory <3

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible game. I got the "good" ending. So many interesting stories from the townsfolk, sometimes surprisingly dark but often uplifting.

Only criticism...
I wish there was one more scene where you and Elisabeth went on a date or something, their feelings felt a bit sudden

Otherwise loved the ending/reveal.

Edit: Watched some of the other playthrough results... and hooooly shit at that
McCullum transformation scene!!!

Also, voice acting is just through the roof in this game, especially Jonathon.

Last edited:

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Incredible game. I got the "good" ending. So many interesting stories from the townsfolk, sometimes surprisingly dark but often uplifting.

Only criticism...
I wish there was one more scene where you and Elisabeth went on a date or something, their feelings felt a bit sudden

Otherwise loved the ending/reveal.

Edit: Watched some of the other playthrough results... and hooooly shit at that
McCullum transformation scene!!!

Also, voice acting is just through the roof in this game, especially Jonathon.

Yup. I remember distinctly, after

that scene in her house where they started to suddenly refer to each other and to other people about each other in affectionate terms and was thrown. They needed one more scenario to establish that or redo that scene to include something more direct because it feels extremely sudden. Especially if your playing a pacifist run like I was where I only slept maybe 5 nights in total.

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Down in the sewers fighting Fergal and the glare from the light reflecting off of the the water is taking up the whole screen? What the hell? Playing on Xbox One X.

edit: A reset fixed it. Whew.

Last edited:

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Can't stop thinking about this game.

One of the unique things this game does is include real social politics within its supernatural story. I'm not familiar with the time period, but I enjoyed how every side story tied in with the setting (the war, women's suffrage, classism, immigration, etc.)

Of course, mileage may vary on how heavy handed these themes come across. At least Don't Nod fucking went there. I'm thinking of other games where shit like racism or classism is not addressed amongst humans, while the main theme is hatred against robots or blue people or something.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't stop thinking about this game.

One of the unique things this game does is include real social politics within its supernatural story. I'm not familiar with the time period, but I enjoyed how every side story tied in with the setting (the war, women's suffrage, classism, immigration, etc.)

Of course, mileage may vary on how heavy handed these themes come across. At least Don't Nod fucking went there. I'm thinking of other games where shit like racism or classism is not addressed amongst humans, while the main theme is hatred against robots or blue people or something.
I've said this before but I really appreciate the work the writers put into establishing post-war London as a social setting as well as a physical setting. I wish things went a bit deeper but I was glad they at least dipped their toes and addressed things like homosexuality and suicide being illegal at that time and how things like that impacted certain characters.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this before but I really appreciate the work the writers put into establishing post-war London as a social setting as well as a physical setting. I wish things went a bit deeper but I was glad they at least dipped their toes and addressed things like homosexuality and suicide being illegal at that time and how things like that impacted certain characters.

Definitely. The first time an npc criticized me being from the West End or having profited from the war, I was like Oh.....

What do you wish they went deeper on?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
8.3 GB patch on Steam.
We continue to read your feedback and suggestions in forums and social networks and you can expect bigger patches in the coming months.

Please find the changelog below:

New Features:
  • Walk can now be used as a held input or a toggled input.
  • The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
Fixes:
  • Switching targets can now be done with the mouse wheel.
  • During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
  • Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
  • Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
  • Fixed an issue where Tom Watts's sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
  • Optimised the in-game menus
  • Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to change inventory page using KB/M
  • Green flickering should no longer occur
  • Fixed an issue where Camelia's dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
  • Various other fixes
https://steamcommunity.com/games/427290/announcements/detail/1694925518644098497
So the mousewheel bug is finally fixed on PC, at least.