• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
If her father is cleared to see sensitive info, anybody can be. That was one hope I had of him not becoming President.

The stuff in his background would kill anybody else from getting a clearance and also a nomination to run for president.

It's still all like a nightmare.

Don't forget it was implied early on that staff stopped giving him sensitive info after Trump tweeted sensitive military details involving the Israelis.

Then a few months later it was pointed out that Trump briefings had to be purposefully diluted just so he can keep his attention on them.

He doesn't know as much as a President should.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the soldiers here look like Gears of War characters in comparison. Haha I'm dying
That picture really encapsulates Ivanka's look in this picture:

trump-canada.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for Trump to attack North Korea or Iran to try and distract from this. Whether it works to do that is another question but I can totally see him melting down and trying any desperate measure to push a new narrative that isn't about the investigation.

I can definitely see Trump trying to pull something like this. It's a question of whether or not the others around him would let him do it or not.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
A great little slideshow from the site: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/pho...s-history-of-sitting-in-inappropriate-seats#1

She seems like a smart woman from what I've read. She doesn't seem malicious like her father, or weird and devious like her husband. But she has no business with security clearance and representing the United States. It all feels very banana republic.

Ivanka and "smart" should never be in the same sentence together.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget it was implied early on that staff stopped giving him sensitive info after Trump tweeted sensitive military details involving the Israelis.

Then a few months later it was pointed out that Trump briefings had to be purposefully diluted just so he can keep his attention on them.

He doesn't know as much as a President should.

That wasn't the case, but it was still very bad. He divulged information learned about an ISIS plot to Lavrov (Russian Foreign Minister) and Kislyak (Russian Ambassador) in person. Later was found that the White House let a Russian photographer in with them, with no American press. And LATER....while meeting with Netanyahu, tried to make amends by saying to the press, on camera, "I never mentioned Israel." The look on Netanyahu's face was PRICELESS.

Here is video of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhizeFP8H5U

....He is a complete fucking moron...as Tillerson would say.

Kinopio

Oct 27, 2017
My brain is still unable to process that which is Trump. I thought the title read "apologetic" at first, like you might expect from a regular human being.

intheflorsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And Papadopoulos-- why isn't he here? Shouldn't a reasonable man infer from Mueller's arrival and departure and fucking failure to make good on our terms as being connected not just to Papadopoulos, but prefiguring Papadopoulos? In a causal sense. I'm saying do you think Mueller could have done Papadopoulos ?

Oct 30, 2017
But those are in the last term though right? Not in the 1st year.
Well, some of those were one-term presidents, but yes Trump's approval rating is extremely low for this early in an administration, especially one fortunate enough to inherent a relatively good economy.

do you like subscribe to dictionary.com's word of the day or something
it's perfectly cromulent but still a bit esoteric
You probably just need to embiggen your vocabulary.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If I'm aging from all the stress this administration has given me, I'm glad they're getting ulcers and paranoia

SteveWD40

Oct 29, 2017
A great little slideshow from the site: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/pho...s-history-of-sitting-in-inappropriate-seats#1

She seems like a smart woman from what I've read. She doesn't seem malicious like her father, or weird and devious like her husband. But she has no business with security clearance and representing the United States. It all feels very banana republic.

I imagine Trump thinks being the best looking is what counts, the narrative is possibly: "all these leaders among men, but look how hot the US representative is...#winning!"

Oct 25, 2017
I have a dollar that says Trump still doesn't really understand why he's in trouble. He's like a schoolyard bully who knows that he gets in trouble for hitting but not why he can't hit.

And Papadopoulos-- why isn't he here? Shouldn't a reasonable man infer from Mueller's arrival and departure and fucking failure to make good on our terms as being connected not just to Papadopoulos, but prefiguring Papadopoulos? In a causal sense. I'm saying do you think Mueller could have done Papadopoulos ?

Oh man, that fucking season.

Mehr

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There was a rumour going around about the time of the Don Jr/Trump Tower meeting, that Kushner had the real and present danger he's in explained to him by his lawyers and that his path should diverge from Trumps

Every photo since of him sitting in the back of the room he looks gaunt and haunted

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kush is a complete fucktard

Didn't a few hit pieces come out on him where people he knew in college said he was a terrible student and almost failed to graduate?

The kid is in over his head and is so dumb he can barely speak. Don't take his silence as him being cunning, the kid is in la la land.

Remember his little speech he gave a few months back? Sounded like english was his second language.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Kush is a complete fucktard

Didn't a few hit pieces come out on him where people he knew in college said he was a terrible student and almost failed to graduate?

The kid is in over his head and is so dumb he can barely speak. Don't take his silence as him being cunning, the kid is in la la land.

Remember his little speech he gave a few months back? Sounded like english was his second language.
That JK Rowling tweet from a couple of days ago hit the nail right on the head. These folks really believed that being born into wealthy families meant that they were smarter and more accomplished than everyone else. Sadly, it seems a lot of voters assumed being rich meant that you are smart too.