• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
I'd rather have a remaster of Bayo 1. Vanquish literally bored me so much that I fell asleep on a weekend afternoon trying to play through it.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
BASED AF

BEST PLATINUM GAME

MOTHERUFKCERS U BETTER BUY THIS SHIT SO WE CAN GET THE SEQUEL WITH THE DOG

18j39935yybe6jpg.jpg

rude

Oct 25, 2017
WAIT....

THIS IS GOING TO BE A TGA ANNOUNCEMENT LEADING INTO A BAYO 3 TRAILER ISNT IT

Revven

Oct 27, 2017
I will buy this and try it again. I played through it on PS3 and didn't really play it like you're supposed to, the only Platinum Game I didn't really get super into but more because of how I played vs what the game wants you to do with its tools/options.

And if it is February god damnit that's a stacked month with Yak 5.......!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Nintendo only holds rights to the sequels. Bayonetta 1 can release on other platforms. In fact, it already has (PC and XB1 BC).
Yeah. IIRC, the only thing they'd have to check in with Nintendo on is the JP voice option, since that was originally a feature exclusive to the Wii U port. I think I remember them saying they had to ask permission to include it in the PC port.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Come on Switch version
Lol no thank you give me this sweet remaster. While I'm enjoying Astral Chain a lot, the Switch does hold it back heavily performance and visuals-wise, plus handheld mode is not the way to go with this game (or Astral Chain, I really hope not many are crazy enough to play AC in handheld mode most of the time).

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Lol no thank you give me this sweet remaster. While I'm enjoying Astral Chain a lot, the Switch does hold it back heavily performance and visuals-wise, plus handheld mode is not the way to go with this game (or Astral Chain, I really hope not many are crazy enough to play AC in handheld mode most of the time).
That's fair

The Switch is the only gaming device I own that can run Vanquish though

karim

Oct 27, 2017

guess I am one of the crazy ones

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I already bought it again last week on Steam since it was on sale, but what's a third time? I still own the PS3 version, but it looks pretty washed out and only runs at 30fps, so it could definitely do for a remaster.

brutaka3

Oct 27, 2017

Well, having a Switch version doesn't affect at all the remaster for XBO/PS4.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't play this one when it came out, but I've heard nothing but good things. I'll definitely pick up a PS4 copy to try it out!

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't bring myself to finish it when it launched on Steam back then.

It's either it's totally overrated, or it's just not for me. The mechanics and enemy encounter get old real fast and the story is just not interesting.
I thought it was pretty bad for a number of reasons too, the conflicting mechanics, the terrible weapon upgrade system, the aggressively monotonous visuals.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
They could just port Challenge 6 and I'd be happy.

Play Challenge 6.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
I liked it back in the day but it still pretty ugly to me last time I played it on PC at 4K, super washed out.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Will put it on my wish list. Been trying to do that more often then just outright buying something I am interested in. If I have time to play it in February I'll buy it.

Was always interested in trying it out. The movement looks so cool.