• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

The BC program is on hiatus so this isn't an X enhancement. It has a release date of 17/02/2020.

So an HD remaster?

Description
The hit sci-fi shooter returns. An overpopulated Earth suffocating under limited resources looks to Providence, the solar-powered space colony for support. When Providence is suddenly taken over by a mutinous group and its technology used to devastate cities, it's up to a specially trained unit of space marines to reclaim the colony. Equipped with BLADE, the experimental weapon system that can scan, copy, and save up to three existing weapons, space DARPA agent Sam Gideon must infiltrate Providence, defeat legions of future-tech foes, and disable the energy transmitter threatening life on Earth.

Features
  • 4K Graphics at 60FPS available for Xbox One X
  • Remastered for the First Time on Xbox One

Maybe Bayonetta too? Maybe a double pack

Last edited by a moderator:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
0Zkemu8.png

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I couldn't bring myself to finish it when it launched on Steam back then.

It's either it's totally overrated, or it's just not for me. The mechanics and enemy encounter get old real fast and the story is just not interesting.

Mar 5, 2019
Cool, but kind of surprising this would come before Bayonetta, assuming this is based on the PC version that came out the same month several years ago.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
One of the Best 3rd Person Shooters last gen.

Shit, I'd buy it & replay that shit again just to experience it in 60FPS.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Holy shit please be true! Sooo getting this for Pro, I loved this game back on PS3 and Astral Chain reminds me of it somewhat (the setting, rather than the actual gameplay).