• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Lol no thank you give me this sweet remaster. While I'm enjoying Astral Chain a lot, the Switch does hold it back heavily performance and visuals-wise, plus handheld mode is not the way to go with this game (or Astral Chain, I really hope not many are crazy enough to play AC in handheld mode most of the time).

They can literally pull a Ni no Kuni Remaster and just port the original Vanquish instead, so your reasoning is flawed. Anyway, this isn't a Switch thread so I don't want to continue this conversation.

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
m2JxGTtDIzuaDOcA0kocvcq2EpE=.gif

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
My first thought was 'is this coming to PC too?!!!'

Then I remember I got this on PC forever ago.

Dammit.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally. Binary Domain next please.
I wouldn't hold your breath for that one. The developers are always shocked when the game is brought up in interviews (as in, they forgot the game existed and have moved on). Its a crying shame, I enjoyed BD way more than any cover based shooter... it and Vanquish are probably my two favourites (with Gears 1's campaign after that). Thankfully BD did get a good PC port back in the day so once I fix my PC I can play it in silky smooth 60FPS again, but it'd just be more convenient to have it on my PS4.

As for a Vanquish port... maybe now I'll finally finish that last challenge mission, I never did manage it...

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Finally. I've been holding an unfair grudge towards SEGA Europe for years, after ignoring other systems when the Steam adaptation got released. Supposedly, Bayonetta 1 was also expected to launch beyond PC, but nothing's happened as of yet.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I played like an hour of Vanquish and I don't get the love for it. The shooting is stylish and cool, but the characters and world are ridiculously boring and cliche, something I didn't expect from PlatinumGames

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
THE BEST 3RD PERSON SHOOTER IS BACK. Now the non-believers can see for themselves.
Platinum's Grown ass Megaman is BACK

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
I took weeks trying to get that final challenge run. Not sure I can do it again...

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Shinji Mikami needs to be allow to make a TPS again.

he's the only one I'll be looking forward to make a shooter

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm assuming it's gonna have no novelties outside 4K@60fps? That's pretty much what the PC version already is. Great news nonetheless. Vanquish its an amazing game, up there has one of the greatest action games ever made. I'm glad more people are gonna play it

FerryF1

Feb 18, 2018
YES PLEASE !!!!
i loved this game back in 2010 on the PS3!
Would be awesome to play this on a PS4

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's gonna be the PC versions essentially, just like how Sega is porting the Yakuza games based off those versions.

So uprez + improved framerate.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Took then long enough, I remember rumors about this some time ago.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite TPS of all time with Binary Domain.

Price this correctly Sega and I'm in

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the LTTP threads of people playing it like a cover shooter and saying it's crap.