Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Whelp, sounds likes there's good options for everyone at the movies these next two weeks. But we can't just enjoy that. Gotta make it a contest.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"DOPEnheimer left me stunned, in awe, radioactive, blew me away, now we're all sons of bitches"

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The source material, American Prometheus, is very well regarded.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
5f8.gif

Kommodore

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda knew what this was going to be, but some of these reactions are painting things further and just got me fairly excited where before I was kind of lukewarm.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Looking forward to positing all the variations of these later this year. But right now it's his moment.

P6Ptfzr3SQRdymC2QtZlL2EOCxUsFoeHGHGUY5XUx70.jpg

Is Fincher dropping The Killer this year or next?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
I'll be seeing this the way it was meant to be.

In an airplane, whilst the sun is directly hitting the small screen and the left headphone does not work, at 360p.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Would like for someone to comment on the politics and historical accuracy, but Twitter reactions probably aren't the place for that tbh

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, I am instantly reminded why I don't trust Twitter reactions, and I'm not going to dig through their profiles to find out if they're legit critics or not. Would really like to see a well written and thoughtful review of this movie though, when the time comes.

OP
OP
WhatsInDaBox

WhatsInDaBox

Banned
Jan 24, 2023
Ya social media "reactions" have actually become worthless. I'm sure the movie is fine but early reaction tweets are always glowing for pretty much everything.

These arent twitter influencers though. Theyre all critics. Theres certain names that pop up with early reactions where youll know what they are. None have popped up here yet lol

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
*Insert sound mixing joke*

Gonna let this thing scream sweet nothings into my ears at Imax next week. Fuck yes.