• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rene Russo is almost 65. She looks 40 in there. What in the actual fuck!

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really go for this movie's vibe but it looks kinda interesting. In just because of Nightcrawler.

And for whatever purposes it might serve in the future:

reAugEv.gif

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Thought it would be kind of like Nightcrawler. Specially since that movie is fucking awesome.

Watched the trailer, lost my shit, did not expect that turn. This tickles all the right spots for me.

I am in.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
This trailer kept changing into 4 different movies in my head.

Nightcrawler was amazing tho, so I'm pumped.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
holy shit that trailer did not go AT ALL in the direction I thought it would go in. I wish I hadn't watched it lol.

I'm in.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
It starts of like it's about how this one individual is going to be making a killing off of someone's work, and I was thinking that the plot would be about how Jake's character would be the one to deduce that she's a fake. But nope. Holy shit, yeah sign me up.

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Wow, what to spoil the whole movie, good lord. That would've been awesome to see with just the first 45 second premise, but nooo let's just spoil the big reveal.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Thought it would be kind of like Nightcrawler. Specially since that movie is fucking awesome.

Watched the trailer, lost my shit, did not expect that turn. This tickles all the right spots for me.

I am in.

Exactly my reaction. I was expecting Nightcrawler-esque and the first half of the trailer had that in vibes, and then the turn turned it up to 11. I'm so watching this when it drops.

Shawcroft

Oct 29, 2017
Welp, I knew I was going to resub to Netflix one of those days.

Trailer looks amazing and goes places. Looks like my kind of crazy (and potentially stupid), so can't wait to see how they play it.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Well, I guess I know what I'm doing on February 1st.

This looks really weird and maybe too arty for me, but also like it could also end up being great. So I'm intrigued. Jake is also one of the best actors in Hollywood, hands down.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was interested until it went supernatural. I was hoping for crazy art critic/serial killer Jake Gyllenhaal.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was interested until it went supernatural. I was hoping for crazy art critic/serial killer Jake Gyllenhaal.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't expecting this. Which I said half way into the trailer as well.

Defiantly going to watch this Feb 1.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In for anything JG. Sisters Brothers was one of my fav movies of last year and it feels like no one noticed that one even came out. :(

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
I will watch Jake in anything. The man is so damn talented and seems to do no wrong. Watching this day 1.