ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

This is basically what was shown in Hall H two weeks ago. Just edited down a bit. The Hall H trailer had a bit where he was meditating to a self help CD at the beginning.

Shazz

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Well...... i mean Tom Hardy is there a role out there which you cant do???

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot better than the past trailers, but still looks pretty bad. I'm not foreseeing great reviews for this.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Holy fuck it looks even worse. The tone is all over the place. The "turd in the wind" joke, the parasite. Just...no.

Also this shot looks so goofy:

PC9xchm.jpg

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, lol.

Edit: Holy shit, his force powers in the teaser trailer really were just a complete lack of symbiote CGI.

Last edited:

BuckRogers

Apr 5, 2018
This looks awful. The dialog in the first minute is chopped up all to hell, the jokes really don't land and a lot of the CGI looks awful (I know it's not finished, but even conceptually the shot with Hardy and the bad guy in the symbiote looks terrible).

I like Tom Hardy a lot, but boy this seems like a bad choice.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I think its a huge missed opportunity to not have Hardy do this entire film in his Bane voice.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Not sure about this, was hoping it would be good. Just looking at the venom scenes in the trailer, not sure if they're all from scene or if there will be more than 5 mins of him throughout the movie.

Oh and I always thought Venom would be cool but his look is just weird.

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Terrible dialogue, laughably generic looking human villain who seems somehow even more boring in that final shot than the fully human shots.

This is gonna be bad isn't it :(