• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
oh hell yeah, homey
giphy.gif

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
The moment of reckoning is here. All eyes are on Sony and the vast majority of people are ready to shit on it so they better knock it out of the park lol.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty much the only opportunity the movie is gonna have to convince me that it's not going to be a dumpster fire

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Synopsis is weird. "Protector"? I hardly know anything about Venom other than the 90s animated show, games and shit movie but I thought he was a villain...?

Cast involved is why I'm curious about this one.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Every day I see more Venom stuff and think "nah, it won't get made", but they really went and did it. Hoping for the best!

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Synopsis is weird. "Protector"? I hardly know anything about Venom other than the 90s animated show, games and shit movie but I thought he was a villain...?

Cast involved is why I'm curious about this one.

Movie will be going with his Lethal Protector idea from the 90s.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I'm hoping Sony's current Spider-Man movies (this and Into the Spider-Verse) are good.

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
it's still hard for me to believe this movie is actually happening, poster is cool but I don't like the logo at all.

CD99

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
So this is really happening huh? Well. I hope it doesn't end up sucking.

It probably will.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
I am literally here for the cast and that's it. Cast is so good, Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, maybe Woody Harrelson?

Status
Not open for further replies.