• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BrokenBox

Oct 26, 2017
I really love the energy and knowledge Phil brings to the brand. I've been playing Sea of Thieves most of the year since release, and the support they've given that title with free updates has been fantastic. Sure, it was pretty barebones at release, but they've consistently been updating it at no extra cost and haven't added microtransactions even. (I guess GamePass must be helping here?)

Shorter term, really looking forward to see if Crackdown 3 turns out well. Also, love the direction they're going with Gears 5 with Kait being the lead. And longer term, it will be interesting what projects the newly-acquired studios put out.

HanzSnubSnub

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be really exciting to see what happens next gen when a lot of the great decisions Phil Spencer made starts to pay off. The momentum is good.