• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HarryHengst

Oct 27, 2017
Regardless of how much time or money you have, it is hypocritical to complain about another person not doing more if you yourself are in a position to do more.

All the people calling to "eat the rich" and to hang them in public square, say it directly to our own open_mouth_ who got lucky with an invention and made a shit ton of money. Tell him he deserves to die and have all his wealth stripped from him.
He doesnt deserve his money, no. He deserves a good life, free of financial worries, just like everyone else. He does not deserve millions of dollars while other people are homeless, or one disaster away from financial ruin.

I dont believe in people deserving to be rich because they invented something or whatever. Nobody does that in a vacuum, so nobody deserves all the profits.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
whenever i dream of being a billionaire and money is no issue i tell myself i would buy a normal ass house. like i can't even begin to get in the same frame of mind as this guy but i got everything i need. i think maybe i'd get a house with a swimming pool, a garden, and a garage so my car doesn't keep getting smashed in the street. but that's not really too crazy to think of. a garden/garage is quite normal...a swimming pool maybe not so much but still.

maybe i'd move to a different area where there's less antisocial behaviour going on but still....

this is just insane. that looks like a park/resort area. i guess if you're that rich you need somewhere that has top tier security and privacy. i guess we're not just on the same wavelength as these people.

Balphon

Oct 25, 2017
whenever i dream of being a billionaire and money is no issue i tell myself i would buy a normal ass house. like i can't even begin to get in the same frame of mind as this guy but i got everything i need. i think maybe i'd get a house with a swimming pool, a garden, and a garage so my car doesn't keep getting smashed in the street. but that's not really too crazy to think of. a garden/garage is quite normal...a swimming pool maybe not so much but still.

As I recall Warren Buffett has lived in the same relatively modest house in Omaha for 60~ years.