• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Play Wind Waker next OP my personal opinion is ALBW is weaker entry in the series. Once you grab a Wii you have access to the next 2 Zelda's as well

also Link's Crossbow Training.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya, Im not sure I agree with the overall as you seem to enjoy many of the things that I like about the game. But you are right about the inherent repetition and lacking dungeon design (outside of one fantastic one). I know the zora controls were messed with in the 3DS version so I wonder how much that effected you, but waiting around I think was actually fixed, so maybe you would have liked it less. Who knows, good write up.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I guess I'll get a Wii U.
I'm getting one off of Facebook's marketplace. It comes with sensor bar, the controller, the console, and the cables. Is there anything else I will need?
A Wii Remote Plus and a Nunchuck if you intend to play Skyward Sword on the system (plus the Wii library is wonderful in general if you missed it). You don't need to set up the sensor bar until you get a remote. The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks are all available via Virtual Console if you don't want to track down copies.

I believe you can get Minish Cap on VC for WiiU. With a WiiU and a 3ds you should have access to all zelda games.. i mean.. besides the philip ones..
FS was only available for a limited time on the 3DS, and FSA has not been re-released in any form.

Thornquist

Jan 22, 2018
Norway
The game is really overrated around these parts. Its nowhere near as good as the Holy Trinity of Zelda (AlttP, OoT & BotW).
It also introduced Tingle. It should be docked major points for that alone.