• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

I don't even fucking know, guys.

edit: for those who can't see embeds, behold the President of the United States
JCknGpo.png

Rouhani said this earlier today:
Addressing a gathering of Iranian diplomats, Rouhani said: "Mr Trump, don't play with the lion's tail, this would only lead to regret," the state new agency IRNA reported.

"America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars," Rouhani said, leaving open the possibility of peace between the two countries, at odds since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

"You are not in a position to incite the Iranian nation against Iran's security and interests," Rouhani said, in an apparent reference to reported efforts by Washington to destabilize Iran's Islamic government.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-trump-about-mother-of-all-wars-idUSKBN1KC07Z

Last edited:

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
He's going to start a war in an attempt to boost support / distract from the investigations.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY ARE WE YELLING? IS IT WAR? I THINK YOU'RE LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO TELL ME IF ITS WAR.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hot damn! Mate this sounded like that navy seal meme that went around, it's like he's some raging 12 year old keyboard YOLO no scope rage quit l33t gamer.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That's good, this is good. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you.

How are you?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't Trump just copy and paste the Navy Seal copypasta and call it a day?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Admittedly I don't know shit about the world, so by that standard I'm about 1,000 times more qualified to be president than Trump... but aren't Russia and Iran buddies? So...... Iran will be totally fine once the President of America tells Trump to cool it?

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
How does starting a war boost support in the US lol

He's got the supposed war-crazy Bolton with him whispering into his ear, and I'd be surprised if Trump isn't convinced at some point that fighting a war will spin up the old patriotism machine and boost support for a wartime president. I believe that boost in support happened before like with bush jr.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, someone willing to talk tough and tell these terrorists off. That's my President!!! USA! USA! USA!

The minds of every dumbass Trump voter.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
He's got the supposed war-crazy Bolton with him whispering in hospital ear, and I'd be surprised if Trump isn't convinced at some point that fighting a war will spin up the old patriotism machine and boost support for a wartime president. I believe that boost in support happened before like with bush jr.

Bush had 911 giving America a raging war boner for everyone in its way. The majority of Americans supported the Iraq War when it started because like 70% of Americans supported Bush as well.

This would not be anything remotely like that.