• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keen

Oct 29, 2017
Good luck getting support from his European "Allies" if he starts shit with Iran for reasons that are too obvious and too dumb.

Might be the whole point. Start a war with Iran, NATO and other allies don't participate, giving Trump an excuse to not interfere when Putin start annexing/invading more Eastern European countries.

FrequentFlyer

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Might be the whole point. Start a war with Iran, NATO and other allies don't participate, giving Trump an excuse to not interfere when Putin start annexing/invading more Eastern European countries.
Christ some people really lost it with these conspiracy theories. You'd think people would at least have enough common sense and geopolitical knowledge not to make such fools of themselves.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Pretty much this.

dont-talk-to-my-son-meme-far-dog_0.jpg

Came here for this. Thanks for delivering.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
he's completely right. because of iran's position in the middle east, a war with iran will be a disaster for the entire world, but having iran as an ally will be great in bringing peace to the entire region. sadly america has always been complete shit at picking allies (saudi arabia, israel, etc)
I wonder how the middle east would look right now, if the US and Iran had stayed allies after the revolution (which would have been a hard sell considering the revolution toppled Pahlavi, who was an US ally). I assume Saudi Arabia would have been closer to the Soviet Union, and perhaps the UAE too. I am not sure it would been much more peaceful, honestly. You would just have had different proxy wars, I think. But maybe I'm too pessimistic.

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Trump considers Iraq a mistake, but is now about to make an even bigger mistake in Iran.

Stable genius folks. Iran would be 10 times worse than Iraq on every level.

Nov 27, 2017
I'm not familiar with Twitters Terms of Service, but I feel like any other person would've been banned or at least suspended from Twitter a long time ago :(

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

We've established a pattern here. It's just bluster before Dumbass Donald gives something unilaterally to Iran for showing up to a PR "summit". They should start minting the commemorative coins now.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS ELECTED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND I'VE ORDERED NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON THE MIDDLE EAST, SO I HAVE OVER 30000 CONFIRMED KILLS. MY ARMY IS TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I CONTROL SOME OF THE BEST NUCLEAR WEAPONS FROM THE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL IRAN. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE UNITED STATES ARMY AND I WILL USE TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE "CLEVER" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU'RE PYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO. BE CAUTIOUS

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
A massively insecure, paranoid, impulsive, white nationalist juvenile idiot should not have direct or indirect access to weapons of any kind, much less nukes.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
The Iranian president is an idiot for threatening the USA. We know the US likes to find excuses to get involved in foreign affairs so don't make it easier for them.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
A massively insecure, paranoid, impulsive, white nationalist juvenile idiot should not have direct or indirect access to weapons of any kind, much less nukes.

And yet, enough people in America didn't care enough about him running the country that they stayed home on election night, despite the nation itself taking pride in being a democracy.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Dammit, they deleted the tweet lol... It was the Twitterific app announcing that they added a new function to auto-mute tweets with more than 4 words in all caps and they put the picture from The Simpsons with "Old man yells at clouds"

Edit2: It's back

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the real damage of trump won't be his presidency, it will be after he leaves. it may take 20 or 30 years to fix everything he has done. he has made a huge percentage of the american population actually ignore facts and truth and only believe what makes them feel good. that won't change in 2 or 6 years. once he leaves that base is there for the taking for anyone who knows how to take advantage of them.
It's going to take generations to repair the damage

Deleted member 26398

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Why isn't this guy banned yet? It's like 4th time he calls for nuking Iran. It's not like he's president or something.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS ELECTED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND I'VE ORDERED NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON THE MIDDLE EAST, SO I HAVE OVER 30000 CONFIRMED KILLS. MY ARMY IS TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I CONTROL SOME OF THE BEST NUCLEAR WEAPONS FROM THE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL IRAN. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE UNITED STATES ARMY AND I WILL USE TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE "CLEVER" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU'RE PYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO. BE CAUTIOUS
YEAH PY THAT PRICE

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why isn't this guy banned yet? It's like 4th time he calls for nuking Iran. It's not like he's president or something.

what a complete piece of human garbage. twitter really isn't gonna ban someone who asks for nuking of another country? also has the most disgusting bio
"20 Year Old Financier and Political Commentator | Conservative, Trump Supporter, Zionist"

i'm glad i'm not actually on twitter, cuz reading this stuff makes me legit mad

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
We need to edit the definition and punishment for treason. This asshole should be put in wooden stocks so that every single American can give him a literal kick in the ass on his way out.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Witch hunt. Always with the witch hunt. Maybe the correct time for him to be born would have been somewhere in Massachusetts in the 17th century, as the defense lawyer/person for young girls accused of being witches. Too bad he was born in the 20th century tho.

Defense lawyer? He'd be one of the guys at the front of the crowd at the burning, leaning into the flames and struggling to hide his boner. Everything he accuses others of doing is projection.

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Defense lawyer? He'd be one of the guys at the front of the crowd at the burning, leaning into the flames and struggling to hide his boner. Everything he accuses others of doing is projection.

Maybe... that's rough though lol... Boner... Jeeze.

He's got a thing about witch hunts is all I'm saying. Really seems to hate them so much that every other tweet is about them. Salem is lucky he hasn't dropped a handful of MOABs on them at this point...

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

I wondered about that guy, I blocked him on twitter quite a while ago before I even knew who he was.

Turns out he's a scam artist with delusions of grandeur, and a real piece of shit, in other words he's the poster child for Dumbass Donald's fan club.

As you pointed out, he's not the POTUS so he'll probably be catching a ban from twitter soon enough.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

Mike Pompeo castigated Iran's government, calling it ironic that its leaders make themselves rich "while its people cry out for jobs, reform and opportunity." He also said its economy is structured so it only benefits "a politically-connected member of the elite."

GrooveCommand

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure he'll try but that trick isn't going to work again.

Your first mistake is thinking that Donald Trump is "tricking" anyone. The motherfucker is a bald-faced degenerate yet ~1/2 of our electorate still support him. It's actually a disservice to say that he's tricking people - people who voted for him know exactly what they are getting and that's exactly what they want.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why all these white people hate Iran with the fury of a thousand suns. They treat it like the greatest threat the world has ever seen.

Anomander

Oct 27, 2017
what a complete piece of human garbage. twitter really isn't gonna ban someone who asks for nuking of another country? also has the most disgusting bio
"20 Year Old Financier and Political Commentator | Conservative, Trump Supporter, Zionist"

i'm glad i'm not actually on twitter, cuz reading this stuff makes me legit mad

Talk about being delusional.