• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why would you ever twitter argue with a genuine criminal defense lawyer? You aren't ever gonna win they do that shit for a living to save lives.

Erik Zarkov

Dec 4, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if there were someone lurking in that group of chuckefucks sending him screenshots of everything.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
So earlier today I made a tweet poking fun at how badly Vic's gonna get slam dunked in court and this one dude has been in my mentions all day trying to prove that Vic's the real vic-tim here or some crap

I'd tell him to read a thesaurus but he probably thinks it's a type of dinosaur tbh

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Its pretty hilarious that these nimrods think they can intimidate a guy who defends actual drug dealers in court

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
D8unvTrW4AEBUiX
I can't stop laughing at this one.

"My client is not a literal piece of shit!"

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So earlier today I made a tweet poking fun at how badly Vic's gonna get slam dunked in court and this one dude has been in my mentions all day trying to prove that Vic's the real vic-tim here or some crap

I'd tell him to read a thesaurus but he probably thinks it's a type of dinosaur tbh

Gotta love people that go out of their way to search for random posts via keywords and then accuse others of mob mentality.

12673.projection.jpg

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
So is Greg just referring to the Standers when he's talking about Vic's fanclub? At first, I thought he was talking about the Risembool Rangers. Because I'm sure some could dig up stuff there if they really wanted to get Vic in legal hot water. 😬

doomrider7

Feb 21, 2019
I want this to go to court already so fucking bad. The Slam Dunking will be better than Shaq's iconic backboard breaking dunks.

MarzGurl

Jan 23, 2019
Long Beach, CA
Skimmed a bit and came across this line from Vic:

"Please do whatever you can to counter all these lies and negativity."

Quite the contradiction when compared to his public apology. Though not really a surprise considering the company the man keeps.
Vic's been telling people to go out and defend him online for, like, 15 years, too. And then he went and just did it again.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
My Twitter was banned for "harrassment" for 5 tweets where I responded to a person calling them "pond scum" and "horrible people" for supporting a lawyer who associates with the farm (doxing) and wears black face. Bear in mind, the person tweeted me first and was spamming me with istandwithkic stuff for ages.

Just a burner account, but good game Twitter. Keep supporting people doing actual real harm.

Last edited:

doomrider7

Feb 21, 2019
My Twitter was banned for "harrassment" for 5 tweets where I responded to a person calling them "pond scum" and "horrible people" for supporting a lawyer who associates with the farm (doxing) and wears black face. Bear in mind, the person tweeted me first and was spamming me with istandwithkic stuff for ages.

Just a burner account, but good game Twitter. Keep supporting people doing actual real harm.

Twitter CEO is apparently a known Gater and Trump supporter hence why shit like that is still allowed.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
I caaaaaAAAANNNNNN'T

That's the guy who harassed Jamie Marchi at her Anime North panel. He then got himself kicked out of the convention. He seemed to believe Jamie was brainwashing the audience.

I don't find his antics funny, honestly. He seems to be delusional. He shouldn't be on social media. The guy sounds like he needs counseling. Seeing stuff like this just makes me sad.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep telling myself things cant be this dumb or get dumber. I'm amazed by the sheer stupidity every passing day.

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA
I think he summed it all up very well in this post:

I can't wait to watch all these fools get their asses handed to them in court. Of course, the stans won't change their minds one iota, but at least there will be two less shitbags threatening people when this is done.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I caaaaaAAAANNNNNN'T

That's the guy who harassed Jamie Marchi at her Anime North panel. He then got himself kicked out of the convention. He seemed to believe Jamie was brainwashing the audience.

I don't find his antics funny, honestly. He seems to be delusional. He shouldn't be on social media. The guy sounds like he needs counseling. Seeing stuff like this just makes me sad.
That's the person, in fact I remember reporting his tweets when he announced he was going to cause trouble on her panel and his video of him doing so, five days later twitter says they had verified his account had violated their TOS.

Guess what their course of action was?

IpDAgCi.gif

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Gotta wonder if Vic's dirtbag lawyers are starting to regret taking this case.
That all comes down to their ability to recognise how the wind is blowing. If they're insulated well enough within their cheerleader brigade, they're just gonna keep going. Screech has no real skin in this game either, and his YouTube following has apparently skyrocketed, so he's making out like a bandit here.

Vic's been telling people to go out and defend him online for, like, 15 years, too. And then he went and just did it again.
I, too, depend on an army of 15 year olds to defend my reputation.

Stryk3r

May 8, 2019
Twitter needs to get its shit together, it doesn't have to be offensive, it just takes mass reporting to get you put in Twitter jail, it makes no fucking sense.

I can almost guarantee there's another server that just posts tweets and directs the people in it to report them.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
How did this real lawyer get involved?

He got bored waiting for morning court and a bunch of people were talking about and passing around the hilarious and dumb arguments Vic's lawyers were using. So many lawyers started laughing at the pure stupidity of the arguments being used.

The "My client can't be a piece of shit, he isn't literally feces" argument stood out.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
He got bored waiting for morning court and a bunch of people were talking about and passing around the hilarious and dumb arguments Vic's lawyers were using. So many lawyers started laughing at the pure stupidity of the arguments being used.

The "My client can't be a piece of shit, he isn't literally feces" argument stood out.
They probably wouldn't have gotten involved if Vic's twitter mob didn't go after them, and then the fake Vic lawyers themselves.

They only have themselves to blame for the wrath of Doucette.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Deepest sympathies for everyone involved in the shit show of this case.

But damn has it been lovely to see the Vic fans just get repeatedly shat on for the last week or so. Now they seem to think they are winning because of that false email message from the Beard. Without a single email having been produced to back up whatever it is they think happened.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
What I find hilarious is in the effort to harass the lawyer off of Twitter and have him leave Vic alone. They've actually made him dig up evidence for the Defense.

Mr. Zero

Apr 22, 2019
What I find hilarious is in the effort to harass the lawyer off of Twitter and have him leave Vic alone. They've actually made him dig up evidence for the Defense.

No words to describe the irony of this. Vic supporters keep digging a bigger and bigger hole for Vic. Meanwhile, Percy is in a panic saying someone else sending fake emails under their name 🤣