• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember if these were known about before or not, but Vic's mother's live journal (re?)surfaced and some of the stuff in it seems real not cool.

D85KpevWsAANyse.png

I think most everyone in here knew that the Risembool Rangers referred to her as the Matriarch, but I wasn't aware that she referred to Vic as Fuhrer. I can see why since they lean super hard in to the FMA stuff but still, that's a weird look.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember if these were known about before or not, but Vic's mother's live journal (re?)surfaced and some of the stuff in it seems real not cool.

I think most everyone in here knew that the Risembool Rangers referred to her as the Matriarch, but I wasn't aware that she referred to Vic as Fuhrer. I can see why since they lean super hard in to the FMA stuff but still, that's a weird look.
Those posts are really bizarre.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
hmmm I don't think I have ever seen this defense from one of Vic's friends

Yeeeaaah some people really don't think about how things sound when they write their defenses. Also love how she tries to discredit other's accounts of his actions by basically saying they didn't spend a sufficient amount of time with him, the opposite of the "I talked to him for 30 seconds while getting some merch autographed and he seemed like such a nice guy!" defense.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Like, Fuhrer Bradley is of course a character in FMA, but he's not played by Vic. So why would you want to use that name?

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Like, Fuhrer Bradley is of course a character in FMA, but he's not played by Vic. So why would you want to use that name?

I feel like Fuhrer was the nickname for another voice actor who had a rival fangroup (miniskirt brigade or something) with Vic. I *think* Travis Willingham, who did Roy's voice, and he was called that because of Roy's ambition to rise in the military and eventually lead the country. But honestly it's been so long since I cared about any of that fangroup drama that I might be completely wrong.

Edit: Ok duh read some more of the posts and yeah she's talking about Vic. In which case the nickname makes NO sense whatsoever.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised people are only finding out about the Fuhrer stuff now. That shit's been around since the inception of the RRs, and has always been yikes as fuck.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Fuhrer was the nickname for another voice actor who had a rival fangroup (miniskirt brigade or something) with Vic. I *think* Travis Willingham, who did Roy's voice, and he was called that because of Roy's ambition to rise in the military and eventually lead the country. But honestly it's been so long since I cared about any of that fangroup drama that I might be completely wrong.
That's the thing, it's one thing to have a bunch of nerds give you a stupid nickname without your consent, it's on a whole nother level to have your own mother call you the Fuhrer.

Mr. Zero

Apr 22, 2019
I'm surprised people are only finding out about the Fuhrer stuff now. That shit's been around since the inception of the RRs, and has always been yikes as fuck.

To be honest, this is the first I've heard of it. I have heard of Vic's creepiness before, but I normally don't go digging into a celebrity's life to find out every detail. This ending up changing as this case has been posted EVERYWHERE it feels like and was hard to avoid. I just happen to come across this forum around the time the Jelly Bean fiasco was the hot thing for those dumbasses to post about.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know these VA fanclubs existed before all of this, and I have an ex who would give me lengthy descriptions of her favourite seiyuu.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
>.>

oops. seems like doing a panel to address rumors about how you abuse people back in 2010 was a bad idea after all.
if you click on the tweet you can see all 9 parts of this.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
>.>

oops. seems like doing a panel to address rumors about how you abuse people back in 2010 was a bad idea after all.
if you click on the tweet you can see all 9 parts of this.

Yeah this is one of those things where you look back in hindsight and are like "if you're demanding dedicated panel time to address the copious amount of rumors surrounding you" being a massive red flag.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Wow so the Vicstans have now stupped to citing the Geoffrey Rush suit in AUSTRALIA as proof Vic is going to win.

Someone even said that the laws are "basically the same"

I would like to point out that Mr Doucette not practicing law in Texas was one of there first attempts to say "He doesn't know what he is talking about."

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend that is pro Vic and told me to check out Hero Hai and Yellow Flash on youtube. What the bloody fuck did I actually watch? If this is what the Vic defense force leans in on then yeah it is a joke.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend that is pro Vic and told me to check out Hero Hai and Yellow Flash on youtube. What the bloody fuck did I actually watch? If this is what the Vic defense force leans in on then yeah it is a joke.
Pretty sure yellow flash is a comicsgate garbage man, no sane person should subject themselves to that dumpster fire.

Mr. Zero

Apr 22, 2019
Oh yeah, those guys if I'm not mistaken as appeared on Screech's streams on more than one occasion. They are essential the spearhead of hate speech, telling others who are to blame and what their crimes are against Vic. Not to mention the all the misleading information they spit out. They claim to be doing Justice, when all they did is spread hate.

I'm not risking my YouTube recommendations to discover what those are.

Good idea. I ended up having to hide them because they ended up coming on my recommendations at some point because apparently watching DB/Z/Super related videos = Hate speech vic lovers o_O

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Wow so the Vicstans have now stupped to citing the Geoffrey Rush suit in AUSTRALIA as proof Vic is going to win.

Someone even said that the laws are "basically the same"

I would like to point out that Mr Doucette not practicing law in Texas was one of there first attempts to say "He doesn't know what he is talking about."
I mean, to a certain extent I probably think it's true that the laws are "basically the same" in that both the U.S. and Australia derive from English law. But a lot of Texas specifics apply here, and more important, this is a different case with a different set of circumstances.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Oh...oh dear, the Vic stans are really doing this comparison

Apparently being homeless and working hard to overcome that adversity is worse than having a racist on your side....yeah...

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
comparing blackface to being homeless..... The stupidity hole just keeps getting deeper.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"get a load of this loser, he went from being homeless to becoming a lawyer!"

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Like being homeless at one point in your life makes you a bad person??? Galaxy brain

This is one thing in the mindset of conservatives (US context) that really bugs me. This idea that being born a certain way gives you this "status" that means you're inherently entitled to certain things no matter your actions.

The mindset that you should be forever shamed for ever being homeless is another side of this thinking. Being vulnerable, ever, is WEAKNESS and a black mark upon you forever.

Tl;dr: conservatives really seem to hate legitimate meritocracy. Doucette is arguably an example of the mostly bullshit "American Dream." But nah, they try to frame that as a bad thing.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Doucette has been great at riling up the Vic stand so much that they seem to have completely lost the plot at this point. They're no longer running interference for Vic, they're running interference for the skeezy lawyer that is tangentially connected to all this.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I have many questions

Said Travis Willingham fangroup was/is called that because one of Roy's stated goals (played as comedy to make him seem like a loveable pervert, of course) is to make miniskirts part of the army uniform for women.
...This all sounded fine to me as a teen but trying to explain it over a decade later makes my head want to recede into my neck turtle-style.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Add the fact that she is, "The Vic Whisperer." Admitting that she has to constantly tell him what is right and what is wrong. That is not something Percy would want out in the open as that just tells everyone that Vic has no moral compass and is very capable of doing wrong when not keep in line......oh wait Percy was the one the initially shared the article.

I just can't handle how sheerly incompetent everyone on the Vic side is. Like, the only reason I can't believe he isn't planning a malpractice suit is that he's too dumb to realize just how badly his $1000-an-hour (what the fuck) lawyers are representing him

Nov 3, 2017
The crazy part (well, one of many) is that they are spending all this time and energy on a guy who literally has no impact on the case. Like Doucette has zero connection to the suit outside of personal interest.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
It's almost like everyone else who's involved in the case on the Defence side has suddenly shut up because they have lawyers now.