• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BrandoBoySP

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like this is the sort of thing that's valuable to the case but boring to the peanut gallery, which might be a good thing.

Since the idea of removing Vic's voice from Broly home releases have been mentioned, I noticed that the work-for-hire agreements include lines specifying that Funimation isn't required to include the actors voices, as well as that the actors don't get paid royalties whatsoever. Assuming Vic gets pretty much the same agreement, I think that cements that he was probably kept on for no other reason than it was cheaper for them to do so than to record new lines.

To be clear, not getting royalties is pretty common in voiceover. (Not saying you don't know this, just in case anyone reading it didn't know it.)

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I love how through his own actions Vic has gone from broken stair to revealing how he's a full on sexual predator.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
very close to the Crowne Plaza hotel?

LOL.

NY between 9am to 6pm is daytime, why the nightlife pic of NY?

Last edited:

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He just gonna be hanging around in Times Square for 9 hours haha yeah right.

I'd say some people are gonna be pissed when he isn't there but the Vic Stans will just make excuses for him.

Killer Tofu

Feb 18, 2019
I know haha but. It's not a street corner. I said it in an earlier post but they have not disclosed the location and plan to as the date approaches.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017

"We have a venue but we're not going to tell you because then you'll let the venue know that we're hosting a meet and greet with a sexual predator."

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
They appear to be the one organizing the event. The way they are hiding the place makes me think they hired it as a party place or something as a way to avoid being denied if the owner happens to google just to who they are renting to.
That thread sure it's something.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LOL. They post a new picture.

Daytime instead of Nightime. The meeting place is somewhere around there.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Beard is apparently mad at Douchette.

So apparently it was actually one of the other Twitter lawyers who made the complaint Beard's dealing with.

Which tracks, since Greg's said multiple times he's waiting till after the case for his, as to not accidentally help Vic.

(also, there is no h in his actual name)

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
"Come see Vic in Times Square! He'll be next to the fire hydrant, if the guy in the Elmo costume hasn't already claimed it."

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I think someone in this thread earlier said "Meet Vic by the dumpster behind 7-11" and it really feels like it's going to get to that point very soon.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Vicstan twitter posting a general picture of time square:
timesquare_brittanypetronella_0069__x_large.jpg

"Look at how many people came out just to see Vic! #IStandWithVic #FearTheBeard #Douchette"

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that Vic stands a chance to become literally the anime voice actor equivalent of Virgil, WWE Superstar is not something I would have dreamed of a year ago.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
So I recently noticed Vic stans claiming Monica "admitted" her jealousy of Vic's success in her deposition -- anyone have the full/context regarding what she was actually talking about? I never got around to diving into her deposition.

(Not that I don't know it's bullshit -- and even if there was a figment of truth to it, that amounts to little to nothing in the face of Vic's admissions/failure to provide evidence/predator creepiness -- but I'm just curious.)

Jom

Oct 25, 2017

"We have a venue but we're not going to tell you because then you'll let the venue know that we're hosting a meet and greet with a sexual predator."

Looking at that person's twitter, it's fairly obvious that they lean left at least. I just do not get the stance.

Like you just fangirl over a sexual predator so much that you prioritize him over what your core beliefs should be as a progressive person? WTF?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at that person's twitter, it's fairly obvious that they lean left at least. I just do not get the stance.

Like you just fangirl over a sexual predator so much that you prioritize him over what your core beliefs should be as a progressive person? WTF?
While being on the wrong team can demonstrate that you're a bad person, being on the right team doesn't definitively make you a good one. There are a bunch of things it could be - maybe she's a fair-weather friend who only cares about causes when they don't take any effort or make her look good, who knows.

Personally, I've mentioned before that I have a family member who mentioned without provocation that he hated Gamergate to me back then, but then brought up without provocation some blatant rape culture shit to defend Vic now. I have no idea why there's this discrepancy with the guy, but it is what it is.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017

Being on the left doesn't mean you're not ok with rape culture.
Early this year we got a a guy from the Green party (Europe Ecology les Verts) sue his accusers for defamation because he was metoo'd.
I can totally buy that the guy is a lefty who wants to do away with capitalism while being a sexist monster.
I mean DSK was a guy on the left, if that's not a warning sign that this issue is not just a right wing problem...