• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This might be the closest I've ever come to feel sorry for Vig.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a scummy shitheel and everything, but holy shit, did he chose the worst fucking lawyers anyone could have chosen.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Nick is coming off like peak keyboard warrior here. His "friend" who Ty and Nick pushed into this lawsuit has to face the legal and monetary consequences of their ludicrous case. Nick just has to worry about losing face (and funding) on the internet. He's not taking it well because he's a misogynistic child who thinks screaming at women long and loud is enough to solve any problem. Jamie and Monica "winning", getting to go about their lives without daily harassment, is a blow to his pride and self identity.

You can imagine similar meltdowns when any famous sexual abuser gets their comeuppance.

Edit: and I'm not surprised at the number of comments who are saying "Nick is saying some pretty messed up shit here, sure, but the black thing is obviously a joke because he couldn't be racist."

Every. Damn. Time. Totally different conversation though.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Nick is saying some pretty messed up shit here, sure, but the black thing is obviously a joke because he couldn't be racist."
D_KG96gVUAAP5dw.jpg

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
pretty sure all he does is against TOS. he can be a twitch affiliate but with twitch's new TOS revisions, he can get banned for that content he did on the site and whats shown on social media now. anyone found his channel and reported it yet??

Doctor_Y

Avenger
Mar 14, 2019
Nick has started the next phase.

Slowly turning the Vic-Stans into Nickstans. He needs to make sure to slowly shift the situation so people don't come after him and Ty when the appeals fail as well. Even while attacking Vic he keeps true to his "They are all liars"-Fanfiction.

He's still not 100% sincere. He's still conning and tricking. Basically. This will end up with the Risembool Rangers and the Kiwis fighting each other. Good.

Because if Nick was 100% sincere about that, i wouldn't be surprised if Nick actually turned violent for not being loved enough by his Idol. Going vicSTAN to the fullest,

Oct 8, 2019

Slowly turning the Vic-Stans into Nickstans. He needs to make sure to slowly shift the situation so people don't come after him and Ty when the appeals fail as well. Even while attacking Vic he keeps true to his "They are all liars"-Fanfiction.

He's still not 100% sincere. He's still conning and tricking. Basically. This will end up with the Risembool Rangers and the Kiwis fighting each other. Good.

Because if Nick was 100% sincere about that, i wouldn't be surprised if Nick actually turned violent for not being loved enough by his Idol. Going vicSTAN to the fullest,

The problem is that without Vic, Nick is nothing, he doesn't have any real charisma, his whiny and prone to meltdowns like this one. All he has is a basic knowledge of law. Does this sound like an intelligent person who could attract followers?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

And of course the Vic/Nicstans are trying to say that all this was all taken out of context and that he was just having a Heated Gaming Moment™.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
The blackface stuff was an early warning but he really went full racist with that "You couldn't cut it as a cop because you couldn't shoot black people" quote.

Doctor_Y

Avenger
Mar 14, 2019
The problem is that without Vic, Nick is nothing, he doesn't have any real charisma, his whiny and prone to meltdowns like this one. All he has is a basic knowledge of law. Does this sound like an intelligent person who could attract followers?

He already had a bit of a following in the alt-right-scene before this started.
He convinced thousands of people to shove a quartermillion dollars up Tys ass.
He convinced them to give him thousands of dollars in Patreon and Superchats.
He even convinced Vic to let Ty hide his assets.
He and Ty may have no idea about the actual law. Or how to file any documents. Or how to tie their shoes. But they are capable manipulators and grifters.

Make no mistakes. Nick is a piece of shit. He's a drunk, racist, mysoginistic asshole. But this is exactly the kinda guy all these MRAs feel attracted to. They need someone full of hate and anger to lead them. Someone they can blindly follow. Who tells them what to think.

And that's why he will probably be successful with keeping the kiwis as his sugardaddies and sucking his toes everytime he opens his rotten mouth. They need someone like him and while Vic is also a manipulative asshole.... he still tries to mask himself as a nice and decent person. Nick gave up on that ages ago.

And considering not even Vic is stupid enough to not realize at one point how much he got fucked by Ty and Screech, their "Friendship" will end soon and Nick is preparing for that.

And Vic will spin it as being manipulated by "false friends" who made him "hurt his real friends monica and jamie" so he can talk about "healing the community" and weasel his way back into Funimation at one point.
Although after his latest video calling for people to fight for him again.... this might not work out quite as well.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just catching up and wow I never thought we'd be at a point where Nick is complaining Vig isn't openly toxic enough for him.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Reported for targeted harassment. Hopefully that's the right "classification" for Twitch to do something about it. Pointed out the clip and the transcript about the cop comment and the slurs towards the women.

Here's hoping.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Oh Vic is now making more videos.

Including casually mentioning "pulling her hair". He really doesn't understand that the hair pulling *is* the assault.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Vic is now making more videos.

Including casually mentioning "pulling her hair". He really doesn't understand that the hair pulling *is* the assault.

Imagine saying this shit just days after Nick went on a huge misogynistic rant against his accusers, including wishing for their death.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait... omg, he's really claiming that Sean Schemmel told him to his face at the Broly premiere that he hates him because he's christian lmao

Last edited:

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
ann covered it as well

They have gotten smarter though... the entire discussion on the forums is just a post that says "locked" with it not being open for further discussion.

The last couple of topics about this news have skewed more heavily towards those believing the victims, thankfully, with only the occasional few harping on the usual talking points. But this is probably the smartest thing to do. These always bring out the toxic dregs, though I'm sure they'd cry "censorship" for a locked thread.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Pity he couldn't prove they were lying for his client.

I guess things are really quieting down if he's come out to retweet and quote a video. Gotta stir up the idiots! Some of the replies are mind blowing though. Actual lawyers were hilarious, but you can tell who wasn't following this case since I'm seeing a lot of "Keep up the fight!" and "Planning the next move!"

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Anyone remember what these said? I missed them.

They were tweets showing snippets of screech's latest Dark Soul twitch stream where he literally went off the deep end. Shame that the account got suspended for showing clips of what SOMEONE ELSE said.

It's here.

Only way guys like Reikata will get deplatformed is by reporting his content. Just did my part.

That should be the link to the twitch. Haven't checked if it's still up. From what I can gather, around the 3-hour mark he goes on a rant about being frustrated Vig won't come on the show and call women slurs and makes a "joke" about how Vig couldn't cut it as a cop for not shooting people of a particular ethnicity.

All sorts of Yikes.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

You know I just peeked into the comments of a Funimation Facebook post and there's still a guy posting stuff like "Vic still can't hear you over how awesome he is."

Like I get girls who have a bit of a nerd crush on his roles and can't separate them from him but the guys don't have that. I know "why" but it's just so crazy to me.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

You know I just peeked into the comments of a Funimation Facebook post and there's still a guy posting stuff like "Vic still can't hear you over how awesome he is."

Like I get girls who have a bit of a nerd crush on his roles and can't separate them from him but the guys don't have that. I know "why" but it's just so crazy to me.

uhm.... guys can totally have that too, it's kind of weird to imply they can't.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I can't believe how long stuff like this goes on for nowadays. The internet never sleeps, so it can't "sleep on it" and calm down like an individual can.

Hope you get a chance to spend time on a beach somewhere with no Wi-Fi.
A bit of an extreme example, but Charles Manson received fanmail from girls until he died.

Doctor_Y

Avenger
Mar 14, 2019
Completely out of nowhere but After Reading boku no Hero vigilante...

I can't see Captain Celebrity and not think about Vig.

A blonde arrogant manipulative prick that got into trouble for being too handsy with the ladies and in order to stay succesful ends up with an army of wannabe tough boys?

Perfect!

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guess they're just going after any VAs that don't provide an outright endorsement at this point.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
What? Like....what is this? He told a podcaster to hold off airing an interview with Vig during the court case? Is.....is that what this is? I only dived a little into it but that's what I gathered......

Omg.......

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
You gotta love that Vic's zealots are basically going out of there way to further cement Vic's career stays in the gutter by being the most toxic pieces of trash possible.