• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
American-Vandal-Dylan.jpg
What I was thinking.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
If he was removing the black olives for me, I have no problem with this.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Saw this on Imgur the other day. Do employees get free lunch at Domino's? I mean I'd feel bad for the guy if he was starving, but if they can get food as a perk of working there then there's really no excuse.

According to a friend that works there, each shift (lunch/evening/night) gets one staff pie to share between them.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
This is the result of stringent policies regarding what those in the pizza business refer to as: "crew pies". I mean, you're a pizza restaurant. Pizza ingredients are notoriously cheap. You pay your employees next to nothing. Let them make a few pizzas per night to feed everybody on shift. Christ.

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Probably he does it because he wants to be sure the pizza isn't poisoned.

HE CARES ABOUT HIS CLIENTS!!!!

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be delivering pizzas with one or two slices missing if I was in his position tbh.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Bro, you can essentially get free pizza anytime at the store since people no show their orders all the time.....

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
If the delivery man was so hungry, he could've easily bought his own pizza with the money that he made.

I'm sure that his job would've given him a discount. Either that, or ask them for a free pizza of his own.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Dude.
That's not how you do it, you get your knife out and you take an 1/4 section of one slice, then you space out all the slices so no one can tell. And make sure the football stand thing is still upright in the middle.

ThLunarian

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Domino's employees do not get free pizza on demand. If a customer cancels an order that's already been made then yeah, that one can get eaten. However if an employee messes up a pizza by putting the wrong toppings or whatever, often it just gets trashed, to discourage people from messing up pizzas on purpose.

It makes sense for the guy to get fired, but I hope this doesn't go viral and ruin his life. The offense isn't bad enough for that.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
If the delivery man was so hungry, he could've easily bought his own pizza with the money that he made.

I'm sure that his job would've given him a discount. Either that, or ask them for a free pizza of his own.

Right? I worked as a diamond cutter and whenever I ran out of diamonds I just politely asked my boss for some diamonds to take home and I always got quite a few.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Was wondering if I could ever be a victim of such a heinous crime, but then I realized that the pizza place that I get deliveries from tape the box.

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just take a handful of fucking pepperoni (with a glove) and shove it in your mouth before you leave on your delivery. Now, look at you!