• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...arges-larry-nassar-in-court-during-sentencing

EATON COUNTY, Mich. - The father of three sexual abuse victims charged at Larry Nassar in court Friday during his sentencing in Eaton County.

You can watch the full video of the incident above. WARNING: There is explicit language in the video.

Before running at Nassar, Randall Margravescalled Nassar a "son of a b****," and the judge told him not to swear in court.

Can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing in that situation

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I wouldn't have done the same or worse given the situation and what his girls have been through. I'm hot headed like that tho.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It won't be a popular opinion, but it's a shame the bailiffs didn't act a bit more slowly.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone who touches any of my prospectlve future kids like that is a dead man. It's bad enough the abuse I went through. No one's pulling shit with my kids.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone who touches any of my prospectlve future kids like that is a dead man. It's bad enough the abuse I went through. No one's pulling shit with my kids.
You may feel that way, but ruining your own life (and by that the one of your family as well) because of that is one stupid thing to do. We're not living in the wild west anymore.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Three of his girls...

It showed restraint not to do anything worse, to be honest.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The prosecutor who gets a hold of this case (if the cops bother submitting one) needs to use their discretionary power to dismiss the case. The cops need to do the same in regards to submitting the case.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
dVDJiez.gif

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
These fathers have more restraint than me. I would have to be in lock up until the cops got him off the street. I would have been tempted to hunt him down and beat him to death with a claw hammer slowly if that was my kid. Can't blame the guy.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Abuse my future son or daughter and jail would be a safe haven. No way I wouldn't lose it.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Fuck Nassar, put him in jail for the rest of his life. But this fucking case has become a media circus and I'm kinda sick of it. Everyone trying to have their moment of fame.

Casual

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good.

Let the parents of all the kids collectively beat the shit out of him as far as I'm concerned. Just don't let him die, wouldn't want him to miss out on what's coming to him in prison.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
It's not really a hot headed thing though is it? I think all parents have that instinct with their children.
But what happens if I as the father pull off what I wanted and kill that man. I get thrown in jail and can't be there for my kids. It's a hot headed move to make because the consequences are very real and long lasting. Even assault would've gotten him something.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It won't be a popular opinion, but it's a shame the bailiffs didn't act a bit more slowly.
Right not a popular opinion at all. Heh. Why do people always say this and "not allowed to say this but..." before stating a typical populist baser opinion. Rather than say: " for the functioning of a well oiled state you can't have this but..." :)

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't blame him but if you do want revenge, you better be ready to deal with the consequences. The law doesn't give a shit about how hard your life is.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Feel for the dad. I don't know how I would react to something like this. Finding out that your children were being abused when you dropped them off to practice. Maybe the children having conversations that they want to stop practicing unable to articulate why and parents thinking it is just a faze and to encourage them to press on. There are 100s of parents whom this has happened to with just one fucking assaulter. This parent feels powerless and I can understand why he did what he did.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Right not a popular opinion at all. Heh. Why do people always say this and "not allowed to say this but..." before stating a typical populist baser opinion. Rather than say: " for the functioning of a well oiled state you can't have this but..." :)

Because on a left-leaning board like this I assumed it would actually be an unpopular opinion...

It's not like I read a page of replies that agreed and then said it, I genuinely assumed I'd be in the minority.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I do not blame him, but he needs to be on the outside, taking care of his family.

...Stick Larry in gen pop, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.