• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Rocksteady?!?!

This I did not see coming. Now you have my interest and this looks incredible.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Holy hell, that footage looks absolutely amazing. The details all seem verging on 'too good to be true' - but the same can be said for what is in the clip.

As always, never rule out dedicated fakery. But I'm allowing myself to get excited, if only for the night.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I'm with others. Too much new assets and radically different gameplay to be fake.

If someone faked this they deserve their own fucking studio. I need this game right now!

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the thread title change, mod! I really appreciate it. I had forgotten about the Avalanche rumours and was just going off speculation from the article aha

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that's obviously something, it'd be insane as a fake, way too much work put into it lol.

I don't see how it could be Avalanche since they already have 2 games slated for 2019.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very much down with this.

Edit: Oh it's not Rocksteady. Less excited, but a fully fledged Harry Potter game still piques my interest.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
Whoever is making it it looks great and will sell an enormous amount.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Warner Bros. is gonna be giving that studio a very unpleasant phone call tomorrow morning.

IndyGame

Apr 8, 2018
This is something I can get behind! Now if Warner doesn't put too much microtransactions on here...

Shortiloe

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This looks so freaking good.

But also looks like it is a single player game. The Harry Potter Universe has so much potential for a MMORPG. Hope there are some Online things.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck. Yes.

Nevertheless played the good GBC/GBA Harry Potter games, and the only other one that was any good seemed to be the LEGO Harry Potter games.

Footage either seems like an insane amount of work for a fake or the real thing, so I'm definitely hoping it's real.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like everything I've ever wanted from a HP game. Please be real.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I've never been a huge Harry Potter fan, but an original big budget Harry Potter game always seemed like a no brainer. Conceptually, I'm all in.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the thread title change, mod! I really appreciate it. I had forgotten about the Avalanche rumours and was just going off speculation from the article aha

I don't think this is Avalanche. They're working on 2 different games currently coming in 2019. This is someone else or it actually is Rocksteady.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to lie I'm intrigued, and it would definitely be more interesting than an online focused justice league or superman game. That's if it's rocksteady of course.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm concerned about the limitation of the school setting but otherwise I'm fucking down. Bow to your new Dark Lord.

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this is Avalanche. They're working on 2 different games currently coming in 2019. This is someone else or it actually is Rocksteady.
As was mentioned, this is the Disney Infinity studio, not the Just Cause studio.