• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
40951_orig.jpg

That's right. 10 years ago(and 3 days because I goofed up the release date), 50 Cent and the City of the Diamond Skull released.
maxresdefault.jpg

Fianlly, a game that let us shoot people. Finally, a game with mature elements like killing, swearing, smoking, etc. Finally, a game with a protagonist with complex motivations like wanting his skull back and to kill the person who took his skull. Finally, a game with a color pallet consisting soley of brown outside of its beutiful and minimal UI.
42629_orig.jpg

Jokes aside. While not neccesarily great, it was better then expected and I had fun with the game, especially in coop. Here's to 10 years Mr. 5 Dime.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think video games were art until I fought a Scorchbeast Queen in Fallout 76 on a base PS4.

Oct 25, 2017
The swearing button was a stroke of genius. I rented it from lovefilm for a laugh and it actually turned out to be a pretty decent game.

ericsp17

Oct 27, 2017
So good....you literally kept playing just to see what crazy ass nonsequitir would happen next