• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
7tyF3zT.jpg
But we already have a Crying Jordan...

Livetohard378

Self-requested ban
Banned
Feb 17, 2019
This really is Watergate just way stupider. I keep wondering how many more people want to embarrass themselves for a human tangerine?

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I also like seeing that pissed off look on that dumb betch Elise Stefanik's face at the end too

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
The last 5 seconds or so, somebody zoom in on Jordan and play him off the curb your enthusiasm theme.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
When I heard the applause and ignoring Jones, it made me happy. Saw it live and made me so proud to be an American.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday, Trump wasn't interested in the hearings, today he's suddenly attacking the ambassador.

Guess he's pissed he can't make good on his "she's going to go through some things..." threat. Fucking pathetic.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday, Trump wasn't interested in the hearings, today he's suddenly attacking the ambassador.

Guess he's pissed he can't make good on his "she's going to go through some things..." threat. Fucking pathetic.
He was quite when Taylor and Kent were testifying....of course when a woman is on the seat he feels like he has to lash out. What a joke.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did you ever think that maybe he's having a change of heart in that moment regarding his recent positions?

then again, this is resetera. typical hive mentality
lol but srsly, i can't stand this motherfucker. wish i could see him despondent and dispirited more often...

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of shit I like to see. Schiff has been doing an excellent job representing this country.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Mr. Chairman...

Holy fuck, that moment is giving me life. As has been said many times already, history will not be kind to these people

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yovanovitch was fantastic to listen to, and Schiff did a great job.

Now just want a Vic Berger mix of Jim Jordan and a remix of Mr Postman with "Mr Chairman".

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
If Trump isn't removed from office in his impeachment procedure, can he be tried in a regular court after he's no longer President?
Yes and New York is already lining up for it with state charges. Dude won't live his remaining years in peace thankfully. Just constant scandals and lawsuits until one maybe even puts him in prison. That's why this fucker already moved his permanent residence to Florida and will cling onto the presidency for dear life. Wouldn't surprise me if he even makes it a campaign point soon "help me not get prosecuted by the evil liberales"

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Yes and New York is already lining up for it with state charges. Dude won't live his remaining years in peace thankfully. Just constant scandals and lawsuits until one maybe even puts him in prison. That's why this fucker already moved his permanent residence to Florida and will cling onto the presidency for dear life. Wouldn't surprise me if he even makes it a campaign point soon "help me not get prosecuted by the evil liberales"

He's going to have to move his permanent residency to Russia at this rate.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
They're playing the position they want to play, as victims of Democrat corruption. Fox News and others will paint them as the victims here, clearly.