• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
I'd enjoy if they did this more often and more publicly. The dude's ego may only collapse if it's attacked in stereo.
And if Trump has a tantrum, they should jut do what he does on a daily basis and say that they didn't do anything.
I would love for someone to ask them about it and they laugh and say its "fake news"

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Is this for real? There are clicking sounds because there are probably acouple dozen photographers and reporters in that room.

I hear you. I try to trust my gut feeling first and foremost. That's the last thing I want to go, before just believing anything I see now a days. I'm open to believing this is real.

So I mentioned those things to see if anyone one else felt the video was off. If I'm the only one who feels that ways, it's all good. Again I'll be patient to see what else comes of this.

The camera clicking seemed repetitious through out the whole clip when I watched it the first two times.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EC5Me_wXkAAj8k5.jpg

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I hear you. I try to trust my gut feeling first and foremost. That's the last thing I want to go, before just believing anything I see now a days. I'm open to believing this is real.

So I mentioned those things to see if anyone one else felt the video was off. If I'm the only one who feels that ways, it's all good. Again I'll be patient to see what else comes of this.

The camera clicking seemed repetitious through out the whole clip when I watched it the first two times.
If you're a professional photographer covering an event, you're taking a shitton of pictures constantly. By the end of the day, you end up with hundreds if not thousands of pictures.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
That's the sound a camera makes when you push the button to take a picture. The reason you can hear it is because photographers are pushing the buttons to take their pictures.

Edit- everyone else has cool about it, so nevermind my smart ass response to you. I'm sorry if you did read it.

Last edited:

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
If you're a professional photographer covering an event, you're taking a shitton of pictures constantly. By the end of the day, you end up with hundreds if not thousands of pictures.

I hear you... again the first two times I watched at work... it just seemed off, the filter of the video...and again constant clicking sounds with no flashes..... I'll watch it again right now.

Edit- ok watching it again at home....seems real. I guess at the time I was cautious about it because I couldn't believe that they were speaking that loud to be heard (or at least 2 of them)... with the camera in good position.

Edit 2- and I don't think there is anything wrong with showing caution, and asking for feedback. I rather someone do the same, than just believing what the feel and moving on... or spreading said video to others they know.

Last edited:

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
Not only does no one like or respect him, not even the most conservative politicians in the UK want to be seen with Trump before the election because even their followers hate him. As if anyone needed more proof that the US turned into a 1st class shithole.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
...he said the US didn't support the Iranian protestors? How dumb is this man? That's an easy PR slam dunk for both parties and he fucked it up.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Boris is a Trump fan because he's painted the UK into a diplomatic and economic corner, he has never liked him.

Kinda shit behaviour for a politician, let's make him the leader.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao pics like this must drive sunny D boy insane
It probably turns him on. He has a crush on Trudeau and self-identifies with him in a delusional kind of way lol.
I bet if trudeau smiled and said "I know Donald can take some ribbing! We're good!" Trump will giggle and make an offcolour joke "in return" .

Oct 25, 2017

Event/news photographers in these situations have their cameras in continuous shutter mode.So you hold the button and you are taking photos at something from 4-10 frames per second (even more than that but then you start getting into electronic shitter situations)

And you probably wouldn't use flash in this situation.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Event/news photographers in these situations have their cameras in continuous shutter mode.So you hold the button and you are taking photos at something from 4-10 frames per second (even more than that but then you start getting into electronic shitter situations)

And you probably wouldn't use flash in this situation.

Yeah, thanks for the explanation. Seems surreal to catch these world leaders in this situation.... I mean we've seen them laugh together, but to actually catch them having a joking conversation about Trump. Wow. The cringe I feel just thinking about the next meeting between Trump and any one of them...lol

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, thanks for the explanation. Seems surreal to catch these world leaders in this situation.... I mean we've seen them laugh together, but to actually catch them having a joking conversation about Trump. Wow. The cringe I feel just thinking about the next meeting between Trump and any one of them...lol
What cringe. It's been dunk after dunk a while now.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Have you never seen a video of an event with photographers present?

Yes, but usually with a bunch of flashes. Another poster pointed out that in this scenario, flashes would be off.

I don't know if I can find the video this reminds me of, but there was a fake video a few months ago involving a bunch of camera clicks & flashes. (To make it seem more legitimate)...so initially, putting this rare occurrence of world leaders together caught like this + no flashes.. well yeah, it had me cautious at first.

Oct 25, 2017
Do we normally get to see unfiltered footage of world leaders like this? Maybe it's just that them joking about Trump is of particular interest, but I'm surprised to catch something so off-the-cuff in the news cycle.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Trump's never got along with his peers, anywhere. It's why the New York elite set think he's a joke, and he tries miserably to get their approval, as well as Hollywood. Hollywood's been making fun of Trump's since the 80's.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Trump, sitting with Merkel, is asked about Trudeau and says, "Well, he's two-faced."

After a long pause, he adds that Trudeau is a "nice guy" but was probably "not very happy" that Trump called him out yesterday for Canada not meeting NATO's 2% spending guideline.​

8:25 AM - Dec 4, 2019

MSNBC @MSNBC

JUST IN: Asked about video of NATO leaders caught on camera speaking candidly, President Trump says PM Trudeau "is two-faced," but adds "honestly, he's a nice guy." https://on.msnbc.com/33K6oQZ

8:44 AM - Dec 4, 2019

Fox News to MAGA cult:

Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle

This is great news for Trump. Foreign leaders have been laughing at Republican presidents since Reagan. Media elites as usual miss America. https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1202058607728222208 …

10:44 PM - Dec 3, 2019

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully seeing Boris joining in on the mockery will prompt Trump to shit all over Boris as we go into the last week of campaigning over here. The Conservatives have been very careful to avoid having too much to do with Trump, or to invite any awkward comments from him, as he's a uniquely unpopular US president, so fingers crossed he gets himself on Twitter or in front of a camera to say something monumentally stupid.

Oct 30, 2017
On the contrary, the Republicans were the ones claiming Obama was a laughing stock to the world.
"Foreign leaders are laughing at him"

But we literally see world leaders shitting on Trump routinely.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
This doesnt make up for the insane shitshow we've made our government and the world, but its comforting to know Donald Trump is forced to face daily embarrassment

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
That's hilarious. When Boris Johnson, who is your ideological ally and also a laughing stock, is laughing at you, well you have hit a new low.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I think it is important that people see how the rest of the world really views Trump. Maybe they weren't at their most diplomatic in this situation either, but again, people in their own countries need to know that their leaders don't just blindfully bow down to the orange fuhrer.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Eh, this seems like some pretty mild stuff - mostly making fun of his ridiculously long ramblings. I'm sure Trump will be butthurt, but I expected more. lol