• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
You know its bad when even Boris Johnson is laughing at you

Pretty much. And I kind of feel the need to repost this picture to emphasize the statement.

1fa7c982-0d41-42a4-b88jn3.jpeg

Imagine being laughed at by this man.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much. And I kind of feel the need to repost this picture to emphasize the statement.

1fa7c982-0d41-42a4-b88jn3.jpeg

Imagine being laughed at by this man.
Just saw the episode of World's Dumbest a few days back that features this. It's even better when you hear that he was stuck up there for 5 minutes at the end of his zipline run.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hey Afrikan I know you were answered many times on the photography thing.. I just wanted to highlight this:

I try to trust my gut feeling first and foremost

... listen to your gut, but know that your gut can be really wrong. this is what all the conservatives say. "I go with my gut". it's a dangerous way to think if that's all you do.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I'm waiting for some dramatic shit like "WE'LL MARCH ON TORONTO BY NIGHTFALL!"

What a clown Trump is... but those leaders should have better discipline to be saying that shit out in public... they know there are cameras everywhere. Now you have a diplomatic situation, and it all could have been kept behind closed doors.

Baneros

Aug 22, 2018
The wee baby got his wittle feelings hurt :(

Trump says he is leaving NATO early after world leaders laugh at him

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
One annoying thing in the Trump era is how world leaders and media have all been acting like the guy isn't the complete moronic manbaby that he is. It's just maddening the number of times journalists here have been seriously analyzing Trump's comments as if they're supposed to make any sense, and when he says the complete opposite 15 minutes later, they still act surprised.

I know diplomacy and professionalism and all that, but man is it frustrating. Three years later and late night comedians are still the only ones talking about the elephant in the room.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Funny as it may be, It's kind of worrying that the president of the US left a NATO summit early, obviously out of spite against the representatives of the other alliance members. Putin must be grinning his face off right about now.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
The wee baby got his wittle feelings hurt :(

Trump says he is leaving NATO early after world leaders laugh at him

If our mainstream press weren't completely fucking useless now would be the perfect time to ask Trump if he plans on putting the NHS on the table in any future trade deal with the UK. Guarantee you he's seething and likely to let anything slip out.

Mr.Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Trump doesn't seem that mad at Trudeau to be honest. He just needs to respond to headlines that he's been insulted.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
It's like they perceive the President of the United States to be some sort of blustering idiot who's totally out of his depth. Inconceivable.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Who woulda thought a liddle' locker room talk would hurt super alpha males feelings so bad he ran back home.

He's gonna have to do some rally therapy and sniff a lot of adderall to feel better. Chins up orange buffoon.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Can't really do much more than laugh at the fact that the USA's EC elected a reality show star to clown up the oval office.

Trump's reaction was to be expected too. Dude has a fragile as fuck ego so of course he'd leave.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Katie Rogers @katierogers

This was a really unusual trip for Trump, who abided by Boris Johnson's wishes to not interfere in UK elections, got an earful from Macron, woke up to footage of close allies mocking him, and, on top of it all, decided not to get the final say with a presser.​

9:34 AM - Dec 4, 2019

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
he does know we officially don't care for the Iranian government, right?

i have a feeling that when Trump hears about protestors, he immediately thinks of all the people in America that protest his mere existence. Thus, he simple mind automatically draws the conclusion that "protestors = bad," and so his gut reaction is to not support them.