• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I bet this is a question you ask yourself over and over again before you retire for bed each night. Well, wonder no more:

Behold.

Do you think this movie would've been better with TH instead of TM?

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
For some odd reason, he looks like Tom Hardy in some shots....well the face I mean.....terrifying lol.

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
gif.0.gif

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
That one doesn't work so well. The shape of his face is still Toby.
Toby looks better in general imo. Tom has a dime in a dozen face imo. But he's a great Spiderman in the movies. I have gotten used to him now.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
This is so wroooong

Even forgetting the imperfections of the face swap, the size of his head, the voice, etc... just seeing Holland's face without his usual mannerisms is uncanny.

I like how the machine didn't even try to match this expression

ec6.jpg

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Based on the comments this is just a deep fake video.

To answer the question though, it would still have a horribly miscast Topher Grace as venom, an OP and terrible villian in Sandman, a shitty retcon of Ben's death, and a ninja goblin that went inexplicably crazy over the course of the sequels.